Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #951
Webkinz :)

Bubbles1314 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My fav memory was probably the first time I came here, and just exploring and being awed at all the info I couldn't find anywhere else. Happy Birthday WI!
Bubbles1314 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #952
raph02
Raphael02 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday, WI!! My favorite memory was when Kinzville Newz had its first room decorating contest and it ended up all the winners were WI members!!
Old 03-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #953
I, not just for kids

catditty is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory of WI is when I started finding threads and posts from other adults that enjoyed Webkinz, not just when their kids were playing. I find my time on WI very enjoyable and appreciate all that the members of WI have done to help me feel welcome!!
catditty is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #954
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm.... so many. Probably last years April Fool's Joke.

And meeting my best friend.

Last edited by clublab30; 03-23-2009 at 08:08 PM..
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #955
Lil Kinz
worldlvr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory would have to be gaining all of the Webkinz knowledge that i have now. Finding the site, learning the recipies, and checking WI before I check Webkinz to see the latest news. Thanks, WI. I really appriceate it!!!!
worldlvr is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #956

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite memory was deciding on a place for rattyjol's and my RP plot. We went from Antarctica, Alaska, Australia, our houses, India...
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #957
onderful (>*-*)

Sugaree is just really niceSugaree is just really nice

Happy Birthday WI!

My favorite WI memory is happening upon a thread entitled "CAUGHT by my kids buying myself Webkinz!!!" I chuckle every time I read it. Good times

Wishing you all another great year,
~Sugaree
Sugaree is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #958

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

hmm since i haven't been here that long, my favorite WI memory would probably be my first visit here. happy birthday WI
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #959
Lil Kinz

crazy4webkinz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory about WI is when I first found it existed. It is an awesome place! It is so full of usefull information. I love this place!!!!!!!!!!
crazy4webkinz23 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #960
Lil Kinz

zerodragon is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI memory was discovering the site and entering all of the contests .

-i love webkinz insider-
zerodragon is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24