Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #881
Webkinz :)

cheermom09 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is when I first joined- that's when I found out there were many other adults who love Webkinz! Following as a close 2nd, is when I won the Jellybean Chanllenge-everyone was really happy for me and very supportive! I love WI!
cheermom09 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #882

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is winning my first contest! It wasn't a big one, just a member contest, but it was really exciting to me because I just entered for fun and didn't think I would win.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #883
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

my favorite memory from WI was when i became a GT. I logged in, and I got a pm from COWS4YOU that I was a Gift Trainee! My GC, klock101, was very nice to me and helped me a lot. I was very excited and was very very happy
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #884

Tinkerbell4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My fondest memory is when I first joined and found out that I could find the listing for the rare item for each day. Why pay Arte with tips, when I could get my info here for free?
Tinkerbell4me is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:06 PM   #885
skeeret is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd have to say that my favorite memory is seeing all of these dedicated people working really hard all so much for us and our Webkinz. Happt B-day!
skeeret is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #886
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

My favorite memory has to be the day I became gifted. I set up my exchange and was up all night long trading, That was when Webkinz shut down between 11PM and midnight so I had to complete the trades when Webkinz started back up. WI was still pretty young then, most of the members that were on regular knew each other. When I had cancer everyone here prayed for me like they were part of my family. This is a wonderful site for everyone of all ages
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #887

Kevster777 will become famous soon enough

I just wanted to say hi. This is my first post because I'm knew and such. My favorite memory was when I just joined a few days ago and how welcomed I was to this online community. Thanks WI!
Kevster777 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #888
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I would like to enter, please...

Hmm... my favorite WI memory would probably be WI's 1st birthday. It was amazing for me, because it was right after I joined. I loved all the excitement, and everyone seemed to be friends. It gave me a very warm feeling inside.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #889
happyjamica

happyjamaica is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory was when i first joined, and i saw how many people also loved webkinz. I loved making new friends, and helping people with webkinz problems
happyjamaica is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #890

sempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to behold

My best memories here are when we get to find out about all the new pets coming out. This is such a great site! Happy Birthday WI!
sempson is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24