Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #841
Dalmatians are
Gifted

Luvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura aboutLuvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

This is SUCH an amazing contest. I have a lot of favorite memories here, but the one most special to me was not one specific moment, but more a period of time. I absolutely LOVED when I was a Gift Trainee in the little GE. I lovedd having my own thread, making so many friends, seing SO many of the same familiar faces (er, avatars...) each day. There were only a handful who consistantly traded, so we were always on each other's threads. We were all so happy when each of us graduated too. (: I so wish I could go back down into the little GE again, lol. I am so happy that WI is celebrating it's second year of going strong! I love you WI & wish you many more 'healthy' years to come
Luvcocoaxo3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #842
Webkinz :)

Humblepie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy WI Birthday!!
What a great place to hang out and learn all about webkinz. I have gained so much "insider" info right here.

My fav memory would be my joining day and all the welcoming from friendly folks...such a neat place and good people.

Thanks for all you do, Wendy and Justin~~~~
Humblepie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #843

ravenwingcat has a spectacular aura about

my favorite WI memory was when i lost my hamster, Teddy. he escaped one night and i was so upset and i confided in WI, and i posted a thread about Teddy. i was close to giving up on looking for him. the people who posted on it gave me advice and encouragement and told me they were sad, 2. if it wasn't for them, i might have never found my fat Teddy Hamster again. Teddy is in Hammy heaven now; he was quite old. but i was greatful to all who posted, and Teddy was too.
ravenwingcat is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #844
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

wow! it is soooo hard to decide on one favorite memory. But here's mine, it's very lighthearted.
It was early on in webkinz insiders life, when you guys covered the story about the fireball from the World of Warcraft appearing in webkinz world and striking that poor clydesdale, i thought that was hillarious because alot of my friends have been ****** into WoW. Not me though, webkinz is my thing
btw- did that clydesdale ever recover? i hope so! if not, i'll send him a get well card!
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #845
heck ya i'm
Gifted

emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!emv123 is the cats pajamas!

Hmmm mine would have to be last year when we reached the record for Active Users.
emv123 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #846
:):):):):)

aleirbag is just really nicealeirbag is just really nice

My favorite memory would have to be the day I joined, even though I didnt know how to post (haha!). I learned so much about a lot of stuff, and I got hooked on the site!
aleirbag is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:47 PM   #847

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

My favourite memory on webkinz insider was finally figuring out how to give rep to all the helpful members who were helping me when I was new.
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 03:47 PM   #848
Lil Kinz
zerobyte is an unknown quantity at this point

MY fondest WI memory is discovering the wealth of knowledge on the site itself.
zerobyte is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #849
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

It's too hard! There are so many!

But my favorite memory of WI was seeing the forum for the first time and really liking it and knowing that I had to join. Thanks to Justin and Wendy for this AMAZING site!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #850
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZINSIDER!

My favorite memory on WI is the day I became gifted. I had a huge feeling of accomplishment and just love this site. I have learned many things and made many more friends. What a wonderful place to be!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24