Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #831
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory was when my sister,8888k, won the Wendy's Wishlist contest.
2222r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #832
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy birthday WI!

I've had lots of great memories, but my favoite one would of had to been last year, on WI's first birthday. Everyone was so excited, we were all acting like one happy family, chatting, giving away prizes...
Today is as great as last year, but the day is still young!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #833
Lilyit12347
Gifted

Lilyit is on a distinguished road

My favourite memory of WI is when I became gifted. It took me a while to get the number of helpful posts I needed to become gifted, but once I actually became gifted it was all worth it. =)
Lilyit is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #834
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

My favorite WI memory is realizing that I wasn't alone in my insanity over Operation Gumball. I was a "lurker," not feeling I was nearly as knowledgable as the majority of people here, so I didn't really post anything, until one day I was brave enough to post about my favorite game. I was welcomed almost instantly, and that was when I first realized that this community houses some of the kindest souls on the planet...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #835
Dragon Cave Lover
Gift Guru

joliver1998 will become famous soon enough

My favorite experience about WI is when I got gifted an I did my first trade! I loved it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!!!!!!
joliver1998 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #836
Gift Trainee

76dimples has disabled reputation

My favorite WI memory is everyone here at WI. I was welcomed instantly and got a wealth of information from the site. If it was not for WI, I'd still have unknown things on WW.. Happy 2nd Birthday and Thanks to ALL at WI!
76dimples is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #837
Lil Kinz
happykinz07 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory on was the day I joined! I love WI!!! There are so many cool stuff to do on here!:gwolf:
happykinz07 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #838
Lil Kinz
webkinz54 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz insider moment was when you could see everything rare that would be on the curio shop.!!!!! good times!!!! go
webkinz54 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #839
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

My favorite memory has to be the making of my first friend here at webkinz insider, and realizing that this wonderful site made it possible to keep in touch with people outside of webkinz world. Also that I have met people here that I made friends with inside webkinz world after we first talked here. This site makes it possible for people of all ages and walks of life to be friends both here and on the webkinz world site. You bring people together! Good job, guys-you make the world a friendlier place
Old 03-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #840
Brooklyn101 is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much for the WI site, It has Helped me tons.. considering when I first started webkinz I sold my pet Item. Not having any clue. Thanks WI and happy Birthday!
Brooklyn101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24