Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #821
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory here on WI isn't anything real unique or big but it was pretty special to me: Mine was when i started the 70s 80s Rock Club and then a bunch of members (chuhulil, TheLovelyLife, muzicfreak, WilsonGregory, webkinzlvr5, Smiley Rockr, Sparky1109, etc...) started posting regularly --at that point i really felt accepted and like I actually had BEST FRIENDS. We like to meet everynight at 9pm -2am EST...It's something we all look forward to and ALWAYS have so much fun and we all post so fast that it's so hard to keep up with each other! I cannot believe how well and smooth this site runs with the nicest people that you'll ever meet I love it here---it's my own little utopia

Click the image to open in full size.
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #822
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Hmm that is tough. I would say my favorite memory was either when I became gifted. I was sooo excited or the contest at halloween when we had to click on webkinz dressed in costumes..
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #823
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory is the contest where you clicked on the floating object and then have to send a PM to a mod to win a prize. I didn't win, but it was fun!

Happy Birthday WI!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #824
Webkinz :)
Froggy7033 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is the Halloween black cat drawing!! And i want to be entered

Old 03-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #825
Lil Kinz
Penn92 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory is finding out the recipe for Syzyglorbit - it is one of my favorite Webkinz foods!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #826
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

My favorite WI memory was being able to enter the GE. I've meet so many wonderful people and I think that it's a great idea
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #827
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite WI memory was when i became a Gift Guru

I was very proud of myself

Thanks,
Jenny
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #828
Webkinz :)

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite memory was being one of the winners in the Easter Egg contest. I just loved the prizes that were given out.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #829
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

My favorite memory would have to be meeting all the new people that share the same interest as me... I guess that's many memories! But, that to me is the best part of WI and one of my favorites, too. Thanks so much all fellow WI Members, and the Mods, Admns, Gifted Coaches, and especially thanks Justin and Wendy for creating such a wonderful site!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #830
Gifted

webkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZINSIDER! Please join us in celebrating WI's 2nd birthday with a fun and easy contest that all members can enter! To enter, simply:

Post your favorite WI memory here on this thread.

This thread will close to new entries tonight, March 23, 2009, at midnight PST. Entries received after that time will not be entered into the random drawing. A random drawing will be held tomorrow morning and an article will be posted on the front page of WI announcing the winners.

Prizes:
1 Red Lava Lamp
1 Blue Dragster
2 WebkinzInsider Annual Premium Memberships

Rules:
  • Entries will be accepted until midnight PST on 3/23/09. All entries received after that time will not be considered valid and will not be entered into the random drawing.
  • You may only enter/post one time on this thread. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
  • Do not create multiple member accounts today just for the purpose of entering this contest. Doing so will result in disqualification.
  • All qualified entrants will be entered into a random drawing to win the prizes listed above. The drawing will be held tomorrow morning and the winners will be announced in a front page article before noon EST.
THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT TWO YEARS! GOOD LUCK!

Also, don't forget to be here tonight at 8PM Kinz Time for our Dragon Giveaway. Just be logged in and online to be entered into the random LIVE drawing!

endy and Justin
My favorite WI memory was probably either my first day on the GEDCT or my birthday on here.
Everyone is always so nice!
webkinzrule707 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24