Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #811
Webkinz :)

treetrunk5767 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory on Webkinz Insider was the day I first joined, so many nice people weclomed me with open arms.
treetrunk5767 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #812
I ♥ Owl City

December68 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Ok um my favorite memory.........................
ok. my favorite memory would have to be when i met my WI bff, Miafire. She likes all the things i do and she's REALLY cool. I love hanging out with her and all my WI friends! Hope you guys enjoy the party!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a happy WI birthday Mia!!!!!!!!

~Your Friend December
December68 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #813
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Oh wow... a favorite memory means I have to choose just one.

I think it would be the day I realized how much people here will do for each other, what the bond really is among some of these online friends. I'd rather not share specifics of the story, but many people within this community came together to support me when they saw I had been treated badly. It was a remarkable thing to receive, and from that day forward my gratitude to be a part of this group has been increased.

Thanks so much, Justin and Wendy -- and Happy 2nd Anniversary!!
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #814
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I'd have to say my favorite WI memory was when I became a Gift Trainee, and met my dedicated GC.
I got paired up, and I am currently working with my Gift Coach, the beloved TTGTTG.
It was exciting to learn everything new, and she was patient with me all the way.
I am still having a blast with my Gift Coach.
Becoming a GT and getting the best GC in the world was my favorite experience on here.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #815
thegrinch &more
Gift Guru

Luvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud of

My very favorite memory is the day that I found this site and learned I did NOT have to water my gardens! That saved me tons of time
Luvs Webkinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #816
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite memory on WI was when my friend Sara joined WI, because now we get to talk more
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #817
Lil Kinz

platypus7686 is an unknown quantity at this point

I havn't really posted because I have been crazy busy since I joined! My favorite memories of WI aren't many, but overall I just love the caring people. The red lava is my dream, for example, and WI gives people the oppertunity to get what they may not be able to. Thanks WI for making a great forum for everyone
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #818

drcm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WI and my favorite memory Hum...... I think finding it was.... I was so happy that I as a Mommy did not really need help for my love of Webbies just new friends! Hee Hee. I do come here more than once a day! I do not always post but I get really good info. The BEST any place. You all rock!
drcm1 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #819
Lil Kinz
mdsyankees is an unknown quantity at this point

My best WI memory is learning early about upcoming pets of the month. Thanks.
mdsyankees is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #820
Drizzy Weezy Barbie
Gifted

bluebeary2000 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webkinz insider memory would have to be when i posted my first thread
i didn't really know how to do it until i looked at the guides but once i made it i was soooo happy
i searched the title of my thread later that day on google and it was the first result on the top of the page!
bluebeary2000 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24