Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #801
The Cullens love my
Webkinz :)

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!!
I'm so happy for everyone!

My favorite WI moment was when I joined, it's great just BEING here!
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #802
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Hard to pick just one!
But I'd have to say it was the overwelming welcome I received when I first joined. It was amazing how many people notice that you are new and send a message just to say hi and offer their help if the need should arise. What a wonderful community! It is amazing to think that we were all brought together because of our toys!
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #803

webkinzjava is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Probably my best memory of is when I first found out about the site. I visit webkinzinsider.com every day! I always love to here the latest news about ebkinz and how Justin and Wendy Update the site almost EVERYDAY! It is awsome! I have told over 30 people about your site! Thank you so much for this contest and Hope I win!
webkinzjava is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #804
saminwunderland

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

My favorite WI memory was on New Years Eve this year staying on the WI DCT until Midnight! It was so much fun! Happy Birthday WI!!
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #805
Mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory about WI was learning all the things you can do such as contests. It is so fun I love it here!
Mikay is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #806
ebbies and I are

duckee is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory when I first joined WI and made a help thread. I got so many responds and now I know where it came from and now I own one!! There are so many nice people willing to lend a helping hand here.Now I love WI happpy birthday bless you all.
duckee is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #807
Lil Kinz
mdsyankees is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy birthday and thanks for the contest.
mdsyankees is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #808
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hi, I'm Sophia and I have to say my FAVORITE memory on would have to be when i made my first friend Her Name is Hannah and her Username is Gracie503 and she's very nice we talked liek all day and that's my favorite memory! : D and I'm hoping to win if not that's fine! : D :gecko:
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #809
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!! Thank you for being here for all of us!!

My favorite memory here on WI is the excitement I feel coming on here each morning to see what the day's rare item is going to be. I love being able to know early in the day what it will be and what time it will be.
Abigail01 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #810
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thank you so much for the awesome contest!

i would have to say my favorite WI memory was when i graduated to the big GE
i was so excited

dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24