Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #781
Tabbyheart
Webkinz :)

kittycatluv123 is a jewel in the roughkittycatluv123 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my favorate webkinz insider memory was posting my first thered! and i was so happy when it got so many replys i was so happy!!!!!!!
kittycatluv123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #782

WebkinzGal_101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I think that my fave moment would have to be when i got my first friend. She was so nice but now i don't think she logs on to WI any more oh well i just want to thank everyone else on WI for making me feel welcome. Also let me thank snowwhite for approving my shop and also lets thank the creater of WI! Thanks everyone for being a good person and a great friend to me here on WI!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by WebkinzGal_101; 03-23-2009 at 03:24 PM..
WebkinzGal_101 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #783
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

Happy birthday WI!

I don't know what my favorite memory is -- too many!
I can never choose favorites. . Hmm, but one I like a
lot is just meeting all the great friends here. I've been on
a few forums before and there were only some nice people.
And then everyone was in "cliques" even online. So it was
great to find a forum where EVERYONE is SUPER nice!
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #784
adelaet
Gifted

adelaet is a jewel in the roughadelaet is a jewel in the rough

My favorite WI memory was when someone commented on my signature and how much they loved Harry Potter, and it started a whole "conversation" with many WI members about how wonderful Harry Potter is. I know this doesn't relate to Webkinz but that is the wonder of WI. I can meet all kinds of wonderful people who all love webkinz, but we can find other things that we have in common too.
adelaet is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #785
Its really fun being

iluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to all

My fav WI memory is when I submitted combos to amneris' thread. I got reputation from amneris and I was so happy that day! Also that so many people are here to support all of us too
iluvwebkinz84 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #786
peach0000

peach0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite wi memory is when i realized that my best friend had found wi and signed up so now we talk through wi
Old 03-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #787
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

My granddaughter got me into WW and WI. My favorite moment was when my first trainee graduated from training. They sent me the sweetest PM that made me feel so good. People here are always so nice! Thanks for having this site!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #788
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

My favorite memory is when I first joined because everyone was so nice to me!
smskkc is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #789
KStew ate muh
Banned
Bridget12xo is just really niceBridget12xo is just really nice

Hm .. I'd have to say that my favorite WI memory is:

finding support in my thread .. and all of the WI members being so kind & supportive

WI members are what makes WI so much fun!

Good luck everyone, and thanks Wendy & Justin (and all WI staff) for giving away these great prizes!
Bridget12xo is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:24 PM   #790
Live Love Laugh :)

Jtomomi is just really niceJtomomi is just really nice

Happy 2nd Birthday, WI!!
I'm so glad that I get to be a part of it!!

To pick just one happy memory is a tough one. WI has created so many wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. I guess I'll have to go with the day I first decided to join WI. I didn't hesitate at all, and I'm glad I didn't because this is a wonderful site!! It's like a big family. I've met tons of friends and discovered many secrets and tips for WW that I would have never gotten before. Thanks WI for everything, and I hope your second birthday is wonderful!!
Jtomomi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24