Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #771
Webkinz :)
porfovor914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy 2nd Birthday !!!! I have to say my favorite memory is definatly when i first joined! It wasn't very long ago, but i enjoy all of the webkinz information that is given here! Thanks !
porfovor914 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #772
webelo3
Gift Guru

Kodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I have too many fabulous memories to count. I was thrilled to win a reindeer in a WI contest, and I have been fortunate to make some good friends on this website. But I have to say that my "favorite" memory is simply stumbling across this website in the first place when I was trying to complete a diner-themed room and learning that I could check this website for the curio shop rares once a day rather than check with Arte every hour to see when that darned juke box would show up. LOL.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #773
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

My Favourite WI memory would be Halloween 2008. We had a GREAT roleplay, awesome contests, and I won the musical avvies on the monday. It was a lot of fun and I LOVED the scavenger hunt.
maggalina is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #774
creampuff8

Dakoyoko will become famous soon enough

I joined webkinz insider a long time ago. I absolutely love it because all of them members. Most people here are just so kind and supportive. If i lost something, or felt bad, they really cheered me up. It made me feel happy inside
Old 03-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #775
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My Favorite WI memory.. let's see.. there are so many.It would have to be the hours and hours during my winter break I spent chatting with some of my best WI friends on the GEDCT.We had a great time.Thanks for creating a great community!
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #776
LonerGirl240 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory would be how wonderful it was to have access to all this knowledge and not have to figure it out on my own.
LonerGirl240 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #777
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Happy Birthday

Hmm, my favorite memory here? well i have a good amount even though i have only been a member for 4 1/2 months or so. But probably finding the site. That has probably been used alot but it is my favorite. I had just learned about secret recipes so i googled them and this site came up. I was amazed at all the other cool stuff involving webkinz on here and imedietly joined.

I'm still here so I obviously never regreted it lol

I would just like to say thanks Webkinz Insider, from being able to help solve secret recipes to house decorating ideas to funny glitches, you guys have opened a new part of webkinz world to me

So have a happy birthday and don't forget the cake
Click the image to open in full size.

LOL
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:16 PM   #778

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

My favorite WI memory was when you had the floating objects appear and the screen! I was funny to see all the little sayings that would come up when you clicked on them! Happy Birthday WI and thanks for being a great website to visit!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:17 PM   #779
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

My favorite WI memory was when I solved Mount Snococo. I hadn't been on WI for very long, and it was a very exciting thing for me.

Happy 2nd birthday WI!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #780
here's Perry?

Simonfan12 is just really niceSimonfan12 is just really nice

My favorite memory on WI was starting my first club. I was just new, so starting a thread of my own was a big deal. Rejewal was nice enough to join, and we had some fun chats together.
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24