Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #761
Lil Kinz
Boyzrule99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is making a WI account it was so fun!
Boyzrule99 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #762
daisy132
Gift Guru

daisy132 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

It's too hard to find one single memory, but I'll try! I think my favorite memory is when I did my first trade. It's fun trading something that I don't want to someone else. It makes both of us happy and that's really fun and nice!!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #763
Webkinz :)

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Thanks for the great contest guys!

My favorite WI Memory is when I became a Member of WI. I love going in and posting on threads, making my own and seeing the beautyful houses that people make.
doggiewebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #764
ajoy1999

ajoy is on a distinguished road

my favorite memory is being able to share WI with my mommy and making friends here. even though i dont have many WI friends. Happy Birthday WI.
ajoy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #765
Hueyrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI memory was knowing I was not alone with my obsession with webkinz
Old 03-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #766
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Happy Birthday WI. I would have to say my favorite memory is everyone on the Asian Thread because my Daddy passed away on 2/16/09 and I found such support there. Everyone from the Asian Thread has helped me get through the worse time in my life and I don't know what I would have done with out them.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #767
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

Happy 2nd Birthday

Hum, let's see my favorite WI memory would be the joining the Rare's Club here on WI. Lots of great people there.
kats07 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #768
Webkinz Lovers are
Gifted

cheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of light

My FAVORITE memory would be............well I got 2nd post on the DCT and it was like 1:30am and we were having a mega party. We were all laughing our brains out and I know everyone there had a blast!!!! =)

AND

Thanks Wendy and Justin for this awesome site and the awesome giveaways! I love all you guys here!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!!!!!! =)

Last edited by cheekyluver123; 03-23-2009 at 06:08 PM..
cheekyluver123 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #769

webkinz1800 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory was when wi infomed people about the updates + matinece noone else did. yay i entered
webkinz1800 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #770
piratecoon
Lil Kinz

Piratecoon is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory was when I WI told me that a Grey Owl was coming out. I was so exited. But I still haven't got one yet.
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24