Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #681
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favprote memory -- when I made my new best fruebd
Andykinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #682

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Thank you WI! U ROCK!

My favorite memory was being bored one day, and google-ing "Webkinz Forums" and finding WI! And now, I am on at least for an hour every day, posting with my awesome friends. Thank you, once again!

~Luke
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 02:28 PM   #683
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

My fav memory? Hmm, I guess anything that happens on the gedct. We've got a pretty funky group there.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #684
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

My favorite Webkinz Insider memory was from when I had just started. I had no idea how to do anything! I didn't know what to do, and I was using terrible grammar and text speak! (I'm sure all of us did at one point!) But, I stopped doing WI after an hour of trying to do stuff, then I decided I would try it again later on. I finally figured it out, and now I am here!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #685
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

my favorite memory would be when i started coming to the DCT, and i met all these wonderful people. (:
happy birthday WI!
becky423 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:30 PM   #686
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite memory is going through the gift training! It was fun and I had one of the best gift coaches I could ask for! She was fantastic and made every second of my gift training a lot easier!

Thanks Justin and Wendy for this fantastic website!!!
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #687
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hm... My Best Memory was... when someone PMed me and gave me a sweet, and sincere thank you for helping them through a problem. It mad me feel great. I also loved hanging out with Ebenz, a memebmer who rarley comes on, but we had some great imes
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #688
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

My Favorite Memory was the WI Celebration held on the GE to celebrate all the wonderful traders. WI really believes in paying it forward.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM   #689
rayray31996

rayray31996 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mhmmmmmm. I have to think about my favorite memory because I have so many. My favorite memory would probably the first time I came onto WI because it showed me so many things that I could learn about one of my favorite hobbies and that's the reason why I go on WI insider at least twice a day. I LOVE WI!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:33 PM   #690
Ummm.....WHY?

kitkat14 is on a distinguished road

My favortie WI memory was when I first signed up for WI. I remeber how everyone was so so so so nuce to me! And they have been nice ever since, which always cheers me up when im feeling down! : )

♥ kitkat14 ♥
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24