Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #671
xxcrazybugxx add me?
Webkinz :)

piazzagirl2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Wow there are so many memories...but I would have to say my favorite was when I got my first webkinz I posted it right here on WI. After that I always came to WI to help me out because people are so nice about answering questions Happy Birthday WI!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #672
HafTaLuvMe

cmv6570 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Cool Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My most favorite memory was the day I posted to the "Hello my name is Joe" thread and found that some of the friendliest people on the Web congregate here! A day hasn't gone by that I haven't signed on! Thanks WI, for 2 great years!! Happy Birthday!!
cmv6570 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #673

Kimba78 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I would like to enter the contest my memory from wi is when you guy open up bearsville insider

I love it,It is so awesome!!!!

kimba78
Kimba78 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #674
HAHAHAHAHa..ha..h...

Lynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to all

My best WI memory was when I got my rainbows. I remember shouting about them over the phone to my nephew. Even six posts after 5,000, I still felt the urgent need to make a speech. Gosh..., I felt like I was going to pass out from the thrill of it...

Happy Birthday WI!
Lynsee is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #675
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

My favorite memory of WI was when I finally figured out how to work WI xD I had spent almost a month trying to figure out, it didn't make sense then, lol.
puncuation is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #676
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

My favourite memory was meeting all my great friends on here!

You know who you are.

Happy Birthday WI!
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #677
Megannator9

Megannator is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favorite memories on WI was winning someones fashion contest, I love dressing my Webkinz!

I ALWAYS check WI for news and updates, this place has been so great! Happy Birthday!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:25 PM   #678
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I have thought about this for a bit. WI holds so many brilliant memories for me, all my friends, all the stuff I have learned, and all the great posts on the forums. But, if I really think about it, it has to be my first bit of reputation earned, which came from one of the mods (I think it was Gingerly). I was sooo pleased to be noticed. And to realise that that was what could and would happen here on WI. Made me a lifelong fan
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:25 PM   #679
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

My favorite memory was when Monkeecj solved Symphoscone! That was a day to remember! Happy 2nd Birthday WI!!
Bear10176 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #680
You have to ask :)

Jen1023 is on a distinguished road

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI! My favorite memory has to be the scavenger hunts and all of the great people here.
Jen1023 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24