Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 02:08 PM   #651
Webkinz :)

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Hi happy birthday. my favourite memory is when i posted my first question and someone replied with a really useful tip. Thanks to everyone on WI and everyone who have helped us enjoy webkinz a whole lot more with your help.
kittypinck is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #652
hy lookey there! A
Gift Guru

#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory is the day when the fall fest leaves refused to fall, and we all wrote songs about it! It was clearly the best time I ever had on WI!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!
#1webkinzluver is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #653
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Wow, how do you pick just one! This whole community in pretty darn awesome! Where can you go at any hour of the day, in any time zone of the world and find out exactly what is (or is going to) be happening on . What a tremendous wealth of resources we all are to and for each other! Every one encourages, sympathizes and rallies around our fellow members in their "time of need". I never knew any of the other members prior to now, but through the common connections made in via the numerous threads we've posted or a by chance meeting in a Clubhouse Trade Room or sometimes during the ridiculous hours of the DarkSiders "adventures" waiting for Arte's rares or sales you make a good friend or two, if you're lucky!

I must say, it's nice to know there are so, so many others (more than I thought) right here who enjoy the thing as much as me! I was beginning to think I had a problem until by chance I found this phenomenal website!

The looks I get in the airport from these "business" people.??? The inside jokes my 2 kids make are cute and funny, like 3 guesses where's Mom is but the first 2 don't count... Playing !

Happy 2nd Day Everyone! It's nice to be part of this awesome group!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #654
pandamom95
Gift Guru

pandamom will become famous soon enough

Wow, so many great memories and so many great people it is hard to pick. I guess becoming gifted was one my first "best" memory. Thank you WI!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #655

MrsG23 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI moment is the joy everyday of knowing all the best inside tips.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #656
mom930

mom930 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is finding this site. My daughter and i were on for hours looking at the houzes and learning everything about Webkinz! Thanks WI
Old 03-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #657
Banned
2000bubba is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! I just found you so this is great site
2000bubba is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #658
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

HPAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i joined just over a year ago (by 6 days) and how exited I was to be here on the 1st birthday. My favorite memory is when I became a gift trainee. I was so excited to get that PM that accepted me and also it helped me realize the value of all of the so i thought weird items I had in my dock and rooms. it also helped me realize that after i adopted my first webkinz, it wasn't smart to sell the PSI because I didn't LIke it! (lol)

flower
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #659
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Happy 2nd Birthday WI!!!

Here's my favourite memory of what a great community we have here at WI:

I had joined and was working my way up to become a Gift Guru. I had created a thread in hopes that I could maybe trade some of my items for other items that I just wasn't around to pick up before, liek rares, exclusives, etc.

A former member of this board posted me an offer for three of his items in exchange for three of my very exclusive items. I was rather new at this activity here, so we negotiated and I was ready to trade- in my excitement I completely overlooked the fact that a couple of offers were done in PMs, not on my thread.

This person had several feedback posts so I figured they were reputable- they asked me to send first since they had more feedback posts and I trusted them... and sent my rare items (TC1 Ultimate Challenge Car, Big Top Cart and Dex Dangerous Telescope). I heard nothing back. A day later I received three bananas from this trader.

When I tried contacting this trader I was responded with several very immature comebacks- so I mentioned that I would alert the mods and the response was, "oooooooo- I'm scared".

This might spoil anybody else's experiences here but here's what a great community we have at WI: The mods had banned this member within 2 hours of my alerting them!! And is that weren't proof enough of what a great community this is, several of my WI friends GENEROUSLY DONATED the items I lost BACK TO ME along with their condolences!!!!

WOW- I was moved.... and this proved my decision to become a member of WI certainly a great one!!!

Thanks again WI for such a wonderful job of maintaining such a great community!!!
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #660

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow, I can't believe that it has already been 2 years!! That's amazing! Happy Birthday, Webkinz Insider! I think that my favorite memory on WI would have to be getting my 2nd Rep Box. I know that it isn't a big deal nowadays, but I was really proud of myself when I recieved it. I had been trying my hardest to earn my "goal"... and then it just popped up at me! I was so happy!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful contests and info... I love !!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24