Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #611
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I think the greatest memory i had was becoming a member and being able to access all types of things that this site had to offer.
appletina1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #612
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory here on WI was when I finally received my Love Puppy Couch in the Gift Exchange. It is still, and will always be by most prized possession! I just love that PSI! Thanks Jacksmom!

POSTALONE
Old 03-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #613
Webkinz :)
sunnyroller is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI! I don't have a specific memory to comment on. But I do have to say that WI is my "go to" source for information about Webkinz. If I don't know how to play a game, I come here and find tips and suggestions, the thread about the where the gems are located has been SUPER helpful. It has also been wonderful to find out that there are many other, well adjusted adults who are crazy about Webkinz!

I really appreciate the founders of the site for creating such a lovely place for Webkinz lovers to gather and I appreciate all the Webkinz gurus who share their advice and experience with us newbies.

I look forward to many more years of success for Webkinz Insider.
sunnyroller is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #614
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory is seeing the wonderful job a member did on making the Purple Monster.. then being able to get the pattern for my daughters! Yayyy!!!!
Chariac is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #615
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

My favorite memory is when someone in the GE sent me a pm saying they wanted to send me a gift. It was something that I was desperately searching for and they wanted to give one to me and expected nothing in return. The kindness of that person really made me smile!
webfamily is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 01:43 PM   #616
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

i can honestly say that my favorite memory on wi would be all of my friends and all of the kind people on wi that have helped me out and made me feel at home when i started. happy birthday wi!!!
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 01:43 PM   #617
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

My favorite WI memory? Wow, I have so many. But one of my favorites would have to be joining my first few contests... I made a lot of friends and learned a lot from it.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 01:43 PM   #618
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Hi! Thanks for this great contest, and happy 2nd birthday, WI!

My favorite WI moment came when the estore introduced the Minty Reindeer. I purchased one and named him "Frango", after the Frango Mints that originated at Marshall Field's department store in Chicago. Later that day, I went on a webkinz vacation, and low and behold, there was another Frango at the raffle party! Turns out, the member with that pet was a friend of mine from Chicago! I couldn't stop giggling about it, so I sent my friend a PM to tell her. Then I sent another PM to another friend from Chicago to tell him the kooky story, and HE said that he recommended the name Frango to someone else, too!

That's my favorite memory from WI, but there are so many! I love being a part of this community. Thanks so much for everything, Justin & Wendy!

Happy birthday again,
~klb1010
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 01:44 PM   #619
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

My favourite memory from Webkinz Insider was the day my Special Needs Kids and Webkinz thread became stickied. I still feel overwhelmed and teary eyed when I think about it.

I received such a warm reception from all of the wonderful people here on WI and have benefited in so many ways from the thread. I have met many other parents of Special Needs Kids and created such a connection with them. I have met many people who were interested in the thread and wanted to help out with wonderful ideas and suggestions.

The thread has become such a valuable part of my life and without Webkinz Insider I never would have had the opportunity to connect with so many fellow special needs parents and Webbie lovers!!

Click the image to open in full size.

and Happy Birthday!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 01:45 PM   #620
funkfrogz
Webkinz :)

sUpErKiWi is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory of Webkinz Insider was the day I found this site.
It was my first day of using webkinz, and I had no clue what to do!
I searched all over and I found this site
Thanks WI and Happy Birthday!
sUpErKiWi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24