Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 12:46 PM   #561
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I would have to say my fave memory is finding this place an then sharing any breaking news with my nieces - they always ask me "What's new in Webkinz?" lol! And I always have an answer thanks to you guys! lol
Babybreau is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #562

mom2aednrow is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

i'm more of a lurker than a poster. i'm old. i play my kids' webkinz. i'm addicted. lol. your site has been invaluable to me. with the help of your members' postings, my favorite memory has to be FINALLY getting the 'booger' trophy. i was so exciting i jumped up and down. (i don't often jump. it ain't pretty.) i immediately called my (also old) siser-in-law and she knew instantly what i was so excited about ... "you got the booger trophy, didn't you?!?!" yes, i've gotten her addicted as well. heh, heh. i visit often to learn the secrets of webkinz world. your site and your membership are invaluable! thank you and happy birthday!!
mom2aednrow is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:49 PM   #563
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory of was the day I found it! All sorts of information and answers to questions I had had for a long time, but did not know how to get the answers. It was a dream come true. My daughter is always asking questions about Webkinz World, and now I look like such a smart mom because I know where to go to get the answers! Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider and thanks for all you do to make the Webkinz experience better for all of us. Your dedication is greatly appreciated. Here's to another great year!

From her first :clyde:to her latest !
psumommy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #564
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Happy Birthday to my favorite website! I have met many great people here, and look forward to logging on every day! Thank you so much!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:54 PM   #565
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite memories of WI are all the times I've spent here reading through old posts while WW runs in the background and I wait and wait for leaves or snowflakes or whatever is currently falling and don't feel so bad about getting one eggnog after another because everybody else is too!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #566

velvetenor is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy 2nd Birthday !!

My favorite Insider memory is the first day I came to this site! I found it on a Google search when I was looking to discover the next PotM! This site came up from my search, and I was like...OMG! This place has EVERYTHING Webkinz-related!! I marked it as a "Favorite" signed up as a member, and the rest is history!!

Velvet
velvetenor is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #567
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

My favorite memory is from when I made my "Joe" thread. I was so happy when so many people came to say hi to me! I knew I had found new friends here!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #568
Aidanmonkey1
Gifted

Aidanmonkey1 is on a distinguished road

While I have many favorite memories with WI, my favorite would have to be the day I was gifted. Mommamia was such a wonderful coach and everyone was so helpful and friendly. It was an amazing experience. Thanks WI!!
Old 03-23-2009, 01:03 PM   #569
urakan
urakan is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine would have to be finding this place. I was clueless with Webkinz stuff until I joined. This is truly the best Webkinz fansite out there!
Old 03-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #570
Banned
scruffy9916 is a jewel in the roughscruffy9916 is a jewel in the rough

My favmemory when I first joined people alway's asked me to be thier friends on my page and it was very nice!Somebody was so kind to even tell me how to post here on webkinzinsider and verybody cared about hen my uncle died of a heart attack and was in a coma thanks to the peple who posted on that page.Webkinzinsider is a caring place!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24