Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #541
Lil Kinz
angel011902 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Hi and Happy 2nd Birthday ! ! ! My favorite memory on WI is joining. My cousin told me about you and so i checked it out. I joined right away you guys rock. I check out your site every day there is so much information you guys give out and I really apperciate it. And also, talking with other people about webkinz is very helpful. Thank you for hooking us up. Again you ROCK ! ! ! ! !
angel011902 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 12:29 PM   #542
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory here on WI is making so many good friends here and getting to know everyone. I enjoy being here with everyone and hope for another amazing year!!!!!!!
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:31 PM   #543
The name's Olivia.
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

My fave WI memory was when i discovered the DCT. Now im on the DCT a lot! Im so glad to have found a bunch of wacky buddies to chat with at any time of day. Whether its 11 AM or 11 PM, my DCT friends are there for me. I love our food fights! XD What would i do without the DCT?

Happy Bday WI!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:32 PM   #544
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

My favorite memory...wow. I guess it would have to be joining WI of course! I had looked at the site many times before and I thought it was the coolest most helpful Webkinz site out there. When I finally decided to join, everyone was so welcoming! I now come on every day multiple times, and I enjoy every second of it!
TessaKinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:34 PM   #545

diannebee will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory was just recently when we broke the 'people on the site' record. I was actually on when it happened! That time and all the times when WW is down and this is the place I turn to to connect, vent, learn information....
diannebee is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:34 PM   #546

vahey99 will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory was when I first joined and i couldn't belive how many secret recepies there were on here.And that some one was that thought full to share with other people them.
my mom and dad told me that i shouldn't be involved in any website but when i found this one and showed them how family friendly it was they let me join. those have got to be my favorite memories.
vahey99 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:35 PM   #547
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

my favorite memory-so many as well but I would have to say my B-day, Quite a few of my WI friends where one of the first to say happy birthday to me. It made me feel like people cared about me.

Last edited by evangeline5432; 03-23-2009 at 12:38 PM..
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:36 PM   #548
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite memory would be joining. I browsed many times before joining and I thought that it would be a great place to be a part of. So many people were welcoming to me and helped me get to know the place better. Thanks to all of the staff and its members for making this forum such a great place to be. Happy birthday WI!
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #549
unclejame

nimbleton is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

So many great memories! From WW helps such as timing on Arte's rares to linking to Hamlet's guide to the Creativity game in the Academy, to social issues like meeting all the other PAWSers, getting my first recommendation, and hearing true life stories about people's joys and difficulties- where do I start? This is just a great community and I'm so happy to be here. Hopefully someday I'll be able to be gifted! That would be great.

Thank you for all you do in making this great community run so smoothly. Take care!
nimbleton is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #550
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memory is finding and the parent's addicted thread. I have had a very warm welcome and have made great friends. I have learned so much by being here on .
Thank you and Happy Birthday
aibowers is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24