Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 12:25 PM   #531
Lil Kinz
hollireed is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday WI,
This has become my haven to find out what is happening in Webkinz World. You provide a service none of us could never begin to repay. I am looking forward to many more birthdays to come. Thanks for being here for us, the Webkinz World would not be the same without you.
hollireed is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 12:25 PM   #532
euridisea
Webkinz :)

kinzmom39 is a name known to allkinzmom39 is a name known to allkinzmom39 is a name known to all

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Hi, as a new member to , I haven't built up a lot of memories but, I do have a couple. I guess my favorite was finding the games section that gave hints on winning trophies. I applied the hints and got 3 trophies in 2 days!

Thanks for being here.
kinzmom39 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #533
Banned
luvmywebkinz40 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was having some trouble with my webkinz account and a friend told me about WI I got into the forums and read the threads and found someone that had the same problem and it really helped me . I have been reading WI for over a year now THANKs
luvmywebkinz40 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #534

massimocat will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory here on Webkinz Insider is when I first joined. Everybody was so willing to help me with any questions I had. I have had, am having, and will have a great time here!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #535
Diabetes Awareness

stinkerbelle has a spectacular aura aboutstinkerbelle has a spectacular aura about

Happy B-day WI and thanks for MANY favorite memories!! To pick one is very difficult, but it has to be when I got frustrated trying to solve recipes by myself and found this site, this was the place to be for help with anything! and there were adults here too!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #536
dogspuppies
Gifted

webkinz910 is an unknown quantity at this point

All of the great people here.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #537

ghostbear has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory was when I found this site. Everyone is so helpful and I would miss a lot of things going on with Webkinz had I not joined and became a member of this wonderful community. It helps me to let my kids stay in touch with stuff too. Happy Birthday!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #538
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

Happy Birthday WI!

I have many great memories of my time with WI so far, a couple of my favorite memories are when I first posted on Hi, My names is Joe...I had been coming to WI for a few months and always found great info, so that day I decided to create an account!...I was suprised about the awesome welcomes I received...the first person to welcome me was Gingerly!

Another favorite memory was becoming a Gift Guru....myself and and Marcialm who is a wonderful member had met chatting in the GEDCT. We challenged each other to get our trades so that we could apply for GG status and we encouraged each other along the way! We are both now GG's and had a ton of fun along the way!!!

Thank you so much for this wonderful site!!!
Keep up the good work!

Last edited by gotchagood5; 03-23-2009 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: correction
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #539

Tagna is on a distinguished road

Well I am a newb here but I have to say my favourite memory of WI is finding a great forum where there was a great list of what gems where in what mine. Without that, I would never have gotten a crown of wonder!! Thanks WI!!
Tagna is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #540
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday WI!

My favorite WI memory was helping someone that was newly gifted. I was her first trade and she had tons of valuable stuff. I helped explain the WIGEV to her and what was really sought after. After that she was able to make many great trades! Lol, this was all before gift coaches. The best part, we are still friends.
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24