Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #511
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory is when Poppaballoo was solved by a friend. Solving Poppaballoo was the reason I joined WI in the first place.

Thank you so much for having this contest.
sydney88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #512
jla3523
Webkinz :)

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My favorite memory has to be the day I found this fantastic website. I visited for a week or so and saw all of the great things going on and decided to join. The kindness that is shown by everyone is amazing. I look forward to coming here everyday to find out what is going on in the Webkinz world or seek help. Thanks Justin & Wendy for making such a wonderful site :-)
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:12 PM   #513
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Mine would have to be....Wow, I just had so many great things go through my head of WI! I love how there are so many great people on here, so many different opinions, the great contests, friends, learning cool tips, having fun, i can never stay upset when I get on WI, the encouragement, the info, so many smiles, so many inside jokes, EVERYTHING!! Happy Birthday WI!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:14 PM   #514
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Exclamation Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I don't have a certain particular memory. I love everything and so many things are very important to me. Maybe my fondest memory is when I first discovered webkinz and I was searching around for recipes and I came upon this site. This site has taught me so much about webkinz and there is so much more I have to learn. I have also met so many nice people hear. Oh I forgot maybe my greatest memory was when I actually made the front page awhile back after I joined WI.

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY
!

Last edited by JulieBear01; 03-23-2009 at 12:18 PM..
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:14 PM   #515
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

My favorite memory was getting to be posted on the front page when I won a cooking competition in the stadium! I also loved the first contest I remember particpating in where we had to find FIA's bunny hidden in certain posts...lots of fun!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:14 PM   #516

Aquacat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, I haven't been here long, but my favorite memory would just be...being here. It's a great place and everyone is so nice, I can't really pick a memory!
I'm glad I found this site, too. It really helps me with everything I do!
Aquacat is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:15 PM   #517

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Happy Birthday WI! My favorite memory was back on April 1st, 2008 when on the front page Justin had announced that he was quiting Webkinz World and switching to Shining Stars. (something like that. ) LOL! It scared me! aahh, good times. Great contest!
~Lefty21~
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:16 PM   #518
EmNm

EmNm12 will become famous soon enough

My most memorable moment on WI was when I posted that I wanted to open an avvie/siggie shop, but I didn't want to do it alone.
I waited for what seemed life forever, but finally, someone posted.
That someone was a WI member named jennanoelle.
I posted the thread and she joined right in.
I think we worked well together, because we had a lot of orders and I even remember one post that said we had an awesome shop!
We were later joined by the member kikiusa and it helped us out a lot.
The shop is closed now, I think we all decided to go "do our own thing."
But I will always see that as my favorite WI moment.

Love in Christ,
EmNm12
EmNm12 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:16 PM   #519
twinliz

twinliz is on a distinguished road

My Fav memory is when my mom first said I could sign up for WI! I had been looking at WI for info on webkinz and relized there was a forum! A couple hours later I was a member! I was and still am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited of WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
twinliz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:17 PM   #520
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

My favourite WI memory is when I was accepted into the Gift Exchange program. I remember the day it happened, and I was so thrilled, and my husband just shook his head and gave me a silly grin as he's never understood my obsession with Webkinz.

That was such a great day!

Happy Birthday WI!
kellykam is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24