Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #501
Lil Kinz
shorty51287 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My Favorite Webkinz moment would have to be when I found out about webkinz.. They are my favorite thing to do. There is so much you can do on here. I tell you if I didn't have to sleep I would be on here 24/7.. I love the games and meeting new people.. By selling and trading.

Thank you
shorty51287 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #502
Lil Kinz
asantoni is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite moment was discovering the recipes listed on webkinz insider! My kids LOVE to make recipes and were getting frustrated when they could not figure out the "third" ingredient from the Chef show. Finding this site was wonderful and we have had a wonderful time creating all sorts of recipes. I especially like that it shows the pictures of the ingredients since my son is young and just learning to read - but can use the pictures to make recipes on his own.

Thanks,
Amy

:husky:
asantoni is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #503
Gifted

moosenvelvet will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory: Everyone getting together to support Phillip!
moosenvelvet is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:03 PM   #504
Webkinz :)
Jules654 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is looking through a contest of t-shirt designs. It was so pleasant to find others that enjoyed uncomplicated and maybe even "childish" things like playing with webkinz and creating fun stuff!
Julie
Jules654 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:03 PM   #505
Rottenboy
Gift Trainee
TwinRottKennels is an unknown quantity at this point

i think my fav moment on wi was when they had announced that a rottweiler was coming out. my mom loved it cause we love them alot and i was beging her to get me 1
Old 03-23-2009, 12:04 PM   #506
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Hi, I think my favorite memory came just a couple of months ago when I discovered that I could play on WI from my Iphone. It makes my workday go by so much faster!! Thanks WI!!
mira128 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:06 PM   #507

dancerboy98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the blue dragster.
dancerboy98 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #508
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

My favourite WI memory was when I first joined because it helped me know when it is safe to do anything on Webkinz World! Thank you WebkinzInsider!

Your buddy from WI,
YOMCNUGGET
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 12:08 PM   #509
Lil Kinz
kinznut is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday! My favorite memory is having my sister think I had some inside line at Ganz - until I clued her in to your site!

:clyde: kinznut
Old 03-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #510

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Happy Birthday WI! Wow time does fly!

My favorite memory of WI is more like a revelation: I found people who enjoyed doing the simillar things as myself. Some are in my age group, others a little older and even more who are younger. AND that is OKAY!

Founders and Members of WI helped me to realize it is fine to be me. A very special gift indeed.

Thank you all, ya'll are great!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24