Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 11:53 AM   #491
Webkinz :)
katy9616 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is finding the thread for the Vacation party times. I didn't know others were addicted to the parties like me.

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 11:53 AM   #492

lnd1st is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory of WI is of joining it. I thought I was the only Mom obsessed by Webkinz but it was nice to know that there are a lot of people like me. And now I am also obsessed by WI, as I come here before going to WW.
Thanks WI for all the information and bringing all like minded people together.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #493

clnokes will become famous soon enough

Happy B-day Webkinz Insider!!!

Also my favorite WI moment is the great information and contests that the site does, especially the one during the fall and Halloween season last year, that was a great event, its events like that and having staff like WI staff that really helps me and my wife, to help the kids with there Webkinz as well as our own. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Last edited by clnokes; 03-23-2009 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: misspelling
clnokes is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #494

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

My greatest memory from WI is on my birthday I was very sick and when I opened my e-mail there was a birthday e-mail from WI NOW THAT WHAT I CALL A CARING BOARD !! THANKS WI AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!:gwolf:
mommyskinz45 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #495
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

I think my favorite memory here on WI was finding the PAWs thread. I love getting to know other adults throughout the country (and Canada) who are all addicted to Webkinz.

Thank you for everything, WI!
hconnors is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:57 AM   #496
allieqcat5

allieqcat5 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is when I first joined everyone was so welcoming and happy I joined.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #497
mjh01151968 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI! I look forward to reading you sight every day. It's the first place I come to to see pictures of the new pets, POTM items, rare items, trading cards, etc. Keep up the good work!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #498
I'm so happy to be a
Gift Guru

tater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WI!! It's going to be hard to decide my favorite memory, but I believe it was whenever I discovered that I had been accepted into the Gifted program. I have made so many friends through being Gifted that I may not have met otherwise.
tater61380 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #499

kymouse is on a distinguished road

As a person with a chronic incurable disease Webkinz has helped my down days feel so much better. Happy birthday WebkinzInsider and thank you so much for brighting my day and a whole lot of other people too!! Here is to 20 more years!!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #500

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Happy Birthday !

It always seems like a party is happening here.

My favorite memory on was when I asked my first question and got about 15 replies. That made me feel welcome and comfortable (warm & fuzzy) to know that no matter I asked; there were people ready and willing to help out someone.

It is a pleasure to be a member of Webkinz Insider!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24