Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:01 AM   #41
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory would have to be the wonderful experience of making my first trade here on WI. My trading partner was so helpful and gracious and even sent me an extra something to congratulate me.

WI is such a welcoming community and I have tried to maintain that standard and learn from those who helped me when I was new.

Thanks WI.......and thanks to all the members who have been so kind and helpful.
nixhome is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:02 AM   #42
chacho03
Webkinz :)

missy1013 is just really nicemissy1013 is just really nice

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory of WI is when I first joined and realized I wasn't the only adult with an addiction to WW!! Knowing your not alone is an amazing feeling!! Thanks, WI for such a fun, and exciting place to chat with some really GREAT people!! Happy Bithday, may you have many many many more!!!!
missy1013 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:02 AM   #43

oldgrammie is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday!! My favorite memory will be today. I have not been in the WI community for very long and because I am computer illiterate I still am trying to get use to things and to remember to post things. (I get caught up on reading all the delightful, helpful comments and answers) Finding the world of webkinz and the great sight WI to help me along has made it fun to have a special connection with my grandchildren and believe it or not Thanks to WI I am beginning to be more of an expert than my 4 grandchildren.

THANKS WI for the Memories

Last edited by oldgrammie; 03-23-2009 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: spelling
oldgrammie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:03 AM   #44
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

Happy Anniversary to a great group!! I hope you are around at least 100 times longer than you already have been here. My favorite WI memory is Leaf catching '07. We were so busy catching leaves that many members thought of quick crockpot recipes for feeding our families during this very busy time. Too funny. Of course another funny, funny, thread is the HMM attack plans in the plight of the elephant. I can't wait to see it all works out. Also in early '07 the stories of Arte's rares each day was too cute as well and a great way to figure out the rares for the next day.

Thanks again for all your hard work Justin, Wendy and other helpers!!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 AM   #45
Crazy4Cash
Gifted

Crazy4Cash is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memories have always been the fun and entertaining contest you guys would do, like the find the bunnies contest. Those are so fun!!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:06 AM   #46
Proud Jesus Freak!

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

I love PMing my friends, but my fave memory is oprobably the Jesus Freak Club. i LOVE it there,and I never have to worry about bullying! Thanks everyone!

~HarryPotterFreakazoid
Old 03-23-2009, 07:06 AM   #47
Hogwart is my home!

lions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to all

My favorite memory is. . . I can't choose, all the WI memories are my favorite, well , I guess I will choose the memory when I first came here, and got to meet all these wonderful people
lions&wolves is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:06 AM   #48
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

My fav. WI memory is when I was granted access into the big GE and made my first huge trade!!!
leaper is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:07 AM   #49
VanFam6 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite mem was when my girls figured out what this website was and thought I was way cooler because of it.
VanFam6 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 AM   #50

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

my favorite memory is when I joined there was so many people out there that was reall sweet and willing to help and I love how you get so much info to tell us all about that I wouldn't of found out about and less I was here so Thanks for a great WI for being a great board and so full of help..
cfent57 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24