Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #471
Webkinz :)

libertykin is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday WI!
My favorite memories are all the generous people on WI who give out so much
good information on everything Webbie.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #472
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Talking Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Like many people, my best memory was finding WebkinzInsider. I was trying to complete my gem search for the Crown of Wonder and discovered this site and have been mining it ever since! The breaking news! The solved recipes! The hilarious glitch screen shots! What would I do without you, ?
Old 03-23-2009, 11:40 AM   #473
Call me Loomy!
Gifted

minunbreloom has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My fav memory is the one day on the DCT when I was writing songs about people.

Everyone loved them so much, it was so special to me :]
Old 03-23-2009, 11:40 AM   #474

Skittle is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday!!

Trying to come up with new logo designs was great for the whole family
Old 03-23-2009, 11:41 AM   #475
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

My favorite Webkinz Insider memory was chatting about the baseball season on here, with my friends; andrewhoya, smookie, and jjrrss10!

Last edited by 000000005; 03-23-2009 at 12:04 PM..
000000005 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 11:41 AM   #476
jtnvh

sara101 is on a distinguished road

My fav memory was when i found out so many people come by WI each day. Wow over 3,000 people at one time!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:42 AM   #477
WW ID Loki0717
Gifted

loki0717 is on a distinguished road

My favorite WI memory is when I first discovered the picture gallery. I've spent hours just looking at all the cool items, past and present, and making my wish list of items I just have to have. That list has been a dream list to be able to go back to again and again.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...etired-107330/
Old 03-23-2009, 11:42 AM   #478
ebkinz rule! :)

Frozenglory is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory has to be the love Dino contest
Brilliant!
Happy 2nd birthday, I love this site!
Probobly spend more time on here then webkinz lol!
Frozenglory is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #479
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Hmm... My favorite WI memory would probably be when I joined. At that time, I was just searching around to find more information about webkinz, and someone had posted to tell people to come to a website. Well, I thought that it wouldn't hurt to look at the website since it was about webkinz. So I clicked the link that person provided me, and it led to this website! I searched around, realizing that this website had so much information I never knew about before! That was when I decided to become a member, to become a part of a great community. I never regretted joining this wonderful website. I've made so many friends, and without this website, I wouldn't have known so much about webkinz or met all the nice members on here. WI is a big reason why I still go on webkinz. Without WI, I don't think I would still be playing webkinz! So I'm really glad I became a WI member. I really just love everything on here and appreciate Justin and Wendy for creating this fantastic website. Thank you so much. Oh, and Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:44 AM   #480

Miss Frizzle will become famous soon enough

Wink Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory of this Wonderful Webkinz Insider site is AMAZEMENT! I started with 1 Webkinz Collie on May 31, 2008 and was a total rookie. Then I discovered WI! Here is a place full of people of all ages that make Webkinz a part of their daily lives and share their knowledge and compassion to help others enjoy this amazing, enjoyable addiction! Being a school teacher, my students and I converse about our Webkinz pets every day and this site has helped me to help them learn responsibility and much more! There are genius minds here that have more than earned their Masters Degree in Webkinz with the strategies and techniques they have developed for Webkinz world. I enjoy reading the younger members perspective and find comfort in knowing there are people in my age range here also! (I just turned 51 and have been teaching 30 years. SSHH!)
My personal collection has grown to 76 pets and without this site I think I may have lost interest long ago.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU SO MUCH !
Miss Frizzle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24