Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 11:31 AM   #461
Webkinz :)

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Gosh... my favorite WI memory... this will take some thinking!

I've had so many favorites over the past two years, but I think the one that really stands out was when we (the members of one of the Hogwarts role-playing threads) accomplished something that has yet to be beaten; we reached the mark of 10,000 posts on one thread... that amazed me, and it still does.
DragonStar is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 11:32 AM   #462
sharpaydo

sharpaydo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I would like to enter! I love when WI has a contest, My fav one was Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items Contest I didnt win but i thought it was awsome it was so much fun!

Happy B-day WI
sharpaydo is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:33 AM   #463
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

Happy Birthday WI !!!!

I have so many wonderful memories from here, but my favorite one would have to be when all of my amazing WI friends helped my daughter, who is in the hospital a lot, make a hospital room on webkinz! I'll never forget all of the generous items that were donated to her! It is still her favorite room! Many thanks to all of the great members who make up WI. This really is the place to meet the nicest people around!!!
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #464
Gifted
superservo15 is on a distinguished road

Hmmm some of my memories... when WI hit 1000 members and you guys were so excited.. and then, what, like a month later it was 10,000 or 100,000 or something crazy

I also really liked the easter egg hunt. That was a great idea <3
Old 03-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #465
Ibehere because I'm
Gifted

Ibehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud of

My fondest memories are of a fellow insider member Merthyn. who used to inform us on what the rares for the day would be. He used to do this by telling very creative and entertaining stories. The stories were based on him being a friend with Arte and helping out in his shop. I loved coming here everyday reading what he and Arte had been up to. And then being told what the Rare of the day would be.
I have enjoyed being a member and continue to enjoy the wealth of information that can be found here.

Thanks for creating such a wonderful Forum!
Ibehere is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #466

KittenCub is just really niceKittenCub is just really nice

My favorite memory on WI...........I was just starting webkinz and had NO IDEA how to play. I was totally lost. I was searching the web to find some "tips and tricks" and I found WI. I felt so excited and relieved to know there was a place that could help me understand all the things in WW. I was fed up writing Ganz to ask questions (like how do I buy a room,lol) and getting nothing but an automaited reply. I'm really happy I found this place and to know that i'm not the only one(especialy in my age group) who's addicted to webkinz!
KittenCub is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:35 AM   #467
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

My favorite memory is when I was asked to be the host of the GE DCT...
I have so much fun chatting with people from all around the world.
I have made many dear friends on the GE DCT.
We laugh, cry, tease and support each other.
What more could a person ask from dear friends.

and in my heart I firmly believe that one day WBKZ will
broadcast the bunny clown army victory over Ganz's Evil glitches!!

Thanks Justin and Wendy for WI and for all you do!!

As I tell everyone when I host the Chat..

You make my day bright and I am glad that you are here!!
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:35 AM   #468
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Click the image to open in full size.
WEBKINZINSIDER!!

My Fondest Memory of WI...that's really hard to narrow down to one...I would have to say it's when the WIGEV was created. And, it continues to amaze me. It makes all the difference in trading here at WI. You know you've created a masterpiece when so many sites depend on WI for information. It's the advantage of being an Insider.

EXO

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 03-23-2009 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: I used a rainbow font that somehow altered the page width so I had to edit.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #469
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

My favorite memory was last year's Easter Egg hunt! my daughter and i had so much fun hunting last year! WI always has such fun things for the kids!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #470
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!

I, too have been lurking and reading and enjoying the various threads on your site, but haven't posted much. My best experience on WI was when i read recently about another member getting her Diploma from the Kinzville Academy. I was getting bored, frustrated and sometimes angry with all the down time and maintenance and glitches ~ but when I read about the diploma and saw the screen shot, something nudged me to get back in there. I've now completed 8 levels in six classes and am well on my way to the diploma ;-)

Thanks for keeping all of us up on the latest and greatest! YOU ROCK!
Grammikinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24