Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 11:16 AM   #441
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday!!! So many great memories!! All the trades, all the people I've met. Marco Polos thread during her great giveaways!! But id say the story of a wonderful boy Phillip and his never give up spirit!! I really feel blessed just know about him. Pancakes have a very special meaing to me!! Thanks WI for all the great things you do and all the specail people you have brought together!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 11:17 AM   #442
Lil Kinz
aracma is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I just jioned a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. I have learned so much information about issues I thought I was the only one having. My favorite spot is the recipes - I love making new foods and not creating Gak.
:abn::cdee::acs::clyde::easter::husky::kanga:
aracma is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:18 AM   #443
Webkinz :)

topazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective socks

My favorite WI memory is getting help with naming my pets. Since you cant change the name once the pet it adopted, it is important to get it right the first time. It is so nice talking to other people who share your interest.
topazz1701 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:18 AM   #444
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

Happy Birthday To YOU
Happy Birthday TOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
Happy Birrrrrttttthdaaaayyy WEBKINZ INSIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Happy Birthday TOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOUUU OOOOOOOOOO

Now for my favourite Webkinz Insider memory. It was when I was in the TGE. I met another member there and we quickly became friends. We have since become Gifted and Gift Gurus together at the same time. I have really enjoyed that journey and so happy that I could share it with someone that I have become great friends with. Without WI I would not have met her, nor the other great people here that I am proud to call my friends.

I have learned a ton of tips for WI, but meeting the great people here has to be the best experience for me.
Kur is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:19 AM   #445
Gifted

peelman is on a distinguished road

Wow, Happy Birthday WI!!! Thank you so much Justin and Wendy for this amazing site. My favorite memory, is when Disney Mom helped me with the gift exchange. I enjoyed trading with the other members and learning the ins and outs of the website. Thankd to everyone for their kindness and help. I really enjoythis site and stope in regularlly, even though I don't post very often. Please enter me in your random drawing. WI is a great site with a vast amount of information.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:20 AM   #446

melodygirl12345 is on a distinguished road

Happy b-day WI!!!! I would have to say, that my favorite WI memory would be joining and meeting new friends. Everyone was helpful and very friendly, that I was so glad I joined!

Last edited by melodygirl12345; 03-23-2009 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: I misspelled a word.
melodygirl12345 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:20 AM   #447
Jeno is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI memory is the knowledge that I have received. I love talking about Webkinz with my friends and then sharing the knowledge with them that I learned on WI.
Jeno is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #448
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

I have so many awesome WI memories, and I love the Asian rare thread, the GE, and many other areas, but my best WI memory is probably the night I was staying up late, playing in the GE and Enny26 stopped by my GE for the first time. We bonded over hand carved lion statues and formed a great friendship. I laughed so hard that night, and many others since
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #449
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Since I am new to WI it took awhile to enter anything. But the first time I did...well I was so surprised at how many responses I got. Some thanking me, some congratulating me and others just left nice messages. Thank you insider for all the great information Webkinz World. Keep up the good work.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:22 AM   #450
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

My favorite memory is last year's incredibly complicated, unsolveable scavenger hunt. I think there ended up being two threads because so many people were posting with their theories and clues. It was really fun to see everybody trying so hard to figure out something which was impossible to solve (LOL)!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24