Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #421
Webkinz :)

biddamom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My Favorite WI memory . . . Honestly I have to say it was the day I joined!! I was so excited to be part of such a wonderful community, and my kids were jumping up and down asking me to go to all the different pages, and read everything we found. It was a great day and a wonderful way to spend time with my family!:gwolf:
biddamom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #422
smileycat3307 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is when I realized how much fun I have with Webkinz and all the great info here! I am an adult and Webkinz are great. It is fun, a wonderful stress reliever and I love it every day!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #423

riverpanda is on a distinguished road

Happy B-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm... i haven't been a member vary long so... hmm.. i guess it would be looking at KKF's AWESOME family tread for the first time it was, and still is, wonderful!! it was also the first tread i ever poster on ! agine Happy Birthday WI!!!
riverpanda is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #424

busterboy is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is of reading all the wonderful replies from All of the WI members welcoming me to WI when I posted my first "Hi I am new here to WI." Everyone was so nice and helpful.

Busterboy
busterboy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #425
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

♥Happy Birthday, WI!!♥

I would have to agree with so many here...my favorite memory on WI, was joining, and getting all the warm welcomes from everyone. I have made many friends, and I hope to make more as WI grows.
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:03 AM   #426
cheri39

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is posting my rooms on the housez forum. WI is the best, most reliable place to come to get Webkinz World information.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #427
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I would like to enter...wkw id FrogKissingLady

My favorite memory (and I haven't been a member here long) is of the falling Kopi's and trying to find the right one with the saying to PM a mod for a costume or other prize...this board is so original in it's contests, it adds variety to liife in Webkinz World!
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #428
Jesus 4 ever!

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite memory would have to be when I made a joke thread I could not stop lauhing and I net alot of the friends I havf now and sunny girl is one of the many friends who I could vent to and she would pray form me she and all meh friends r blessings thanx WI!!!!!!!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #429
Diabetes Awareness
sweetcher is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is all the fun that I had doing the scavenger hunt last fall. I was new to WI and this gave me an opportunity to learn how to use different parts of WI and also become more familiar with WI. thanks so much for this great site.
sweetcher is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #430
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

my favorite WI memories are the excitement it brings when you log on and see newly solved recipes or new webkinz months before they are released. There is just too many to list, plus the great admins, moderators, and members! Happy B-Day WI and many more!!!!
icucme is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24