Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:50 AM   #411
Webkinz :)

Katie2981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I would have to say my my favorite WI memory was logging in for the first time. I felt, and still do feel very happy when I log in. It's like a whole other world is opened to me!
Katie2981 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 10:50 AM   #412

angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory was when i opened my first thread in the Hi, my name is Joe &I love my webkinz section. I was so excited when I got welcomed by so many nice people! It really surprised me how kind the people were.
Thanks for a great 2 years WI!
~angelgirl32403
Old 03-23-2009, 10:51 AM   #413
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

My favorite memory is the first day I posted my very first thread.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:53 AM   #414
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

My favourite memory is quite long! Here goes

About a month ago I met someone in the Webkinz clubhouse. We had quite the long chat, and were having a good time, but a "It's Bedtime" sign came up, and everone was booted out. It wasn't actually time for the clubhouse to close, so I quickly went back, hoping that the person would be there. I had no way to find her, because we hadn't added each other as friends yet. Extremely upset, I hopelessly pressed the "Find Room" button, and when the room loaded...
There she was!
I screamed, I was so excited! We both said Hello, and continued talking. We added each other, and stayed friends on WW for about two weeks. My friend started going on WW less and less, and I had no way to contact her, since I wasn't actually a member of WI at that time.
After not seeing her for a week or so, concerned she would think I was ignoring her, I gave in and joined WI. I searched the forums for days, and finally, by chance, happened upon a thread titled "Shout out to cheeky cat named orangepeel!". Someone from WW had posted a thread saying hello to their Webkinz friend, and the friend fit the description of my friend! I scrolled down, and the cheeky cat has posted, saying "Hi, it's me!".
Again, I screamed.
I frantically PMed the person, and said "Hi, it's me!" I proceeded to explain, give the name of my pet that I used when I met her, and that sort of thing.
A day later, I received a reply saying "Sorry, wrong person, I'm not who you're looking for."
I was very disappointed.
I scrolled down further and she said "Maybe try my friend, she fits your description". So I took down the name of her friend, ♥Julia♥, and PMed her, saying the same thing to her as I had to the other person.
Later, I got a reply.
Anxious, I opened it, and read it.
I could hardly believe it when I read the words "It's me! It's me!".
That was about two weeks ago.
That is my best WI memory. I consider it to be special because it made me ecstatic to finally find her on WI.

It may sound weird that I was doing all this just to speak with this one person, but I honestly felt like we had become good friends, and I wanted to talk to her without the annoying Kinz Chat + Language system where you can hardly say anything.

Anyways! Yes, that is my best memory.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited by RetroBean; 03-23-2009 at 10:59 AM..
Old 03-23-2009, 10:53 AM   #415

kaz1191 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is winning a super bed in Wendy's wishlist! Everytime I log onto webkinz, I am reminded of this site!
kaz1191 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:53 AM   #416
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

Happy Birthday !!! My favorite memory??? Hmm, I guess it would be finding many more adults that enjoy Webkinz. (I thought I was the only one. haha) It is also a very helpful website where I have made many new friends. Thank you and Justin and Wendy. You rock!!
siroscar is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:56 AM   #417
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

Oh my gosh! I have so many great memories from WI. I guess my favorite is getting accepted into the gift program and training with Jennielou. I'm having such a great time with it all!

Happy Birthday, Webkinz Inside, and thank you for the wonderful moments you've given us all.
Kinz Queen is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:57 AM   #418
GrandmaDeluxe

WebkinzGrandma will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday WI!

My favorite memory would have to be when I found WI and realized I could find such helpful information. For example, I don't think I could ever have advanced in the painting class without finding the post from a member who had pictures of all the levels. There are so many examples like that - Star Search, Jellybean Challenge, Gem Hunt, ect. Finding these helps makes Webkinz World so much more fun! Anytime I have a question about Webkinz World some nice person on Webkinz Insider has an answer!

I also like finding so many friends (Moms and Grandmas) that have my hobby of collecting Webbies with my grandson!
WebkinzGrandma is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:58 AM   #419
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

My favorite memory is when I really became an active member of WI. I found that other adults share my addiction and everyone was so helpful. I have especially loved trying to help others and seeing the wonderfully creative rooms people have made.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:58 AM   #420
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite memory would have to be when I became a gift trainee. I have enjoyed the GE ever since, and it has been a great experience. Thanks WI for the all the great learning opportunities and memories...and happy birthday!!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24