Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:55 AM   #31
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is when I first got so many responses to my thread in "somebody help". It was nice to see how helpful everyone here is! This site has made webkinz world so much more enjoyable and less frustrating for me and my son!
luigi'smom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:56 AM   #32
BunnyT
Webkinz :)

kathyt67 is a jewel in the roughkathyt67 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory is when I won the Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items contest. It was fun checking back to see where I was in line and what prizes were left to select. I know a lot of people thought it was too long of a process, but I thought it was a fun! The fact that it kept going made it more exciting! Thanks for all you do on this site! Happy Anniversary!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:57 AM   #33

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

My favorite memory was my first thread because a lot of people liked it a lot. It included Ganz ideas. Many people posted and talked to me. I had a great time and made two more idea threads after my first closed. I also met some of my first friends there also!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 06:58 AM   #34

godessraven is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory was when I joined and met so many great people with the same love. Learning how many adults there are and that I'm not the only one. And all the help that is given and received in this amazing comunity. Thanks for everything. Happy Birthday!
godessraven is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:58 AM   #35
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory would be winning a red and green tree, but i didn't have an account then, so i couldn't claim it =)
Old 03-23-2009, 06:59 AM   #36
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

That is easy, my favorite memory was when my room was stolen for the Kinzville News Fall Decorating contest and everyone came to my support. That to me was the greatest prize although Justin did some behind the scenes magic with Ganz and did get me the Trophy.
Thank you all of you.
Carolyn
No, I am wrong, that was my second favorite. My first, was how Doobies Dad was having a give away and as soon as he heard about Philip and how he loved bingo coupons he changed it to a Bingo Coupon Raiser give away. Everyone from Administration to all of us Insiders worked to make that little boy happy by donating coupons, to just sending him gifts and wrapping our arms around him and his parents. For weeks this whole site changed from one that was about the individual to one that just showered that little boy with love. It definitely made me happy and proud to be an Insider.

Last edited by Grandmai; 03-23-2009 at 11:12 AM..
Old 03-23-2009, 07:00 AM   #37
sarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday! My best memory was the first day I came on the site. There was an amazing story about a brave little boy named Philip. It has become an ongoing memory as we live very close to his family. Once a month our family goes to our local pancake house for our Philip pancakes. Thank you for all you do,and the wonderful people you have connected me to.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:00 AM   #38
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My fav memory- the first birthday. I joined for the contest, and got all worked up and won nothing (well, I never win anything). But I guess what I won was the friendship of the people at WI!
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:01 AM   #39
e Love

momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!

My favorite memory of WI was discovering the WIGEV which taught me all of these GREAT virtual items that I did not know since I have only been in WW for a little over a year. I love seeing the pictures of the virtual items and having that wonderful reference.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:01 AM   #40

iluvmykinz657 is just really niceiluvmykinz657 is just really nice

My favorite Webkinz Insider memory would have to be...there are so many good memories...but it would probably have to be when someone gave me WI bucks for the first time! I always see people with thousands of posts, but I have other websites that I like to go on, plus I have school all day, and then homework after school! They banned webkinz and webkinz insider from our school's computers, because there are "too many games!" So, I try to get on as often as I can. I had posted about someone's house, and when I logged on the next day, that person had given me 10 WI bucks for posting a nice comment about their house. It was really special, and it finally made me feel appreciated, and like I am really a part of this community! I have had so much fun on WI, and I can't believe it is already celebrating its second birthday! Happy birthday Webkinz Insider!!!
-iluvmykinz657
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24