Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #371
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

One of my favorite memories is having a DCT food fight with SNOW CLAW And of corse talking to alll my WI buds!
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #372
Webkinz :)

bobj21 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI moment. Is when I realized it was ok to be an adult and addicted to webkinz.

I am 30 yrs old and have a bigger and better collection than both my kids. but only because they are just not into it as much as me.
bobj21 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 10:24 AM   #373

Notenoughtime is on a distinguished road

My Favorite memory would be the start of everything for me. My daughter was and still is hooked on webkinz and back then I thought the foods were the key to keeping your webkinz happy so I searched the internet looking for a completed reciepe book for webkinz because it was a pain trying to figure them out on your own. (tuns of gack in my house) but then I found you guys and me and my daughter sat down and made one of everything that was in the cooking section. Thanks for a great site.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:24 AM   #374
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

First of all, Happy 2nd Birthday WI! I just don't know what I would do at times without this site, it's fantastic! Thank you so much for yet another wonderful contest!

I have several fond memories here on WI! One of the most recent was when I made a thread about me winning the Mystical Panda from a pack of trading cards! So many members were so wonderful and sweet to post on my thread giving me congratulations and telling me how happy they were for me and that made me so happy to know there are so many members here that truely care and share your happiness!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:25 AM   #375
jdb10887
Gift Guru

jdb10887 is a jewel in the roughjdb10887 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite WI memory is finding out all the new Webkinz info here FIRST!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:25 AM   #376
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

My favorite memory would have to be would have to be when I made the cover of WI for winning the Treasures of the Crystal Sea trophy. I felt so accomplished!
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #377
ladyfire1107

ladyfire1107 has disabled reputation

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!!! My favorite memory would have to be the entire time around when my daughter received the Space Ship bed fron he E-Store by accident. Everyone was so helpful about trying to find out what it was and so happy for her. Plus being on the front page was sooo cool!!! I learned that this site is more than just a place to get information about Webkinz but a caring community to spend a lot of time in.
ladyfire1107 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #378
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

I joined WI but was a lurker for 7 months! I was learning but I thought I had nothing more to add than what folks were already saying. One day a few months ago I was “brave”
enough to post. That day was a highlight for me, becoming part of this fun community of
folks who also love Webkinz as much as I do. Thanks everyone in WI for that and for being so
kind and helpful to others.
Nattie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #379
Cherisk8
Gift Guru

Cheri will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory is being a newbie here quite awhile ago and realizing how many members were adults too!!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #380
Gift Guru

nanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Happy Birthday, WI! I have many wonderful friends here on WI, and it feels great to be so accepted (especially as a webkinz-addicted adult! LOL). I would have to say my favorite memory is after I posted a thread to help people find gems, and someone posted on it telling me that I had helped them. That felt really great! It's hard not to call out other times when friends have given me a special hello and helped me so many times! Thanks for this forum. It's a wonderful place to be!
nanastheone is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24