Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 09:56 AM   #331
Webkinz :)

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My wavorite WI memory was finding the place! haha! I was so in awe that you guys knew which pets were coming out! That's what brought me to WI.
Murphydog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #332
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory would be when I became gifted. I had no idea where to go, being surprised at all the different sections, so I went to the GE DCT for some help. The chatters (including MissG, and many others) told me everything I needed to know. Withtin a few hours my new GE was up. Thank you for making the GE such a special place to all of you people that welcomed me! Now I'm only a single trade away from my 50!
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #333
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

My favorite memory is when I found WI and learned all the valuable information about WW and issues that were not caused by my computer. It is a wonderful place to also have children be able to visit. Really felt great when realizing so many more adults are just as addicted to webkinz as I am.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #334

snpmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI.

I really don't think I have a favorite memory but I love coming to WI to find out what's going on and all the exciting things that happen. I like knowing that I'm not the only one who enjoys webkinz.:sch:
Old 03-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #335
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is meeting all kinds of people here and learning so much. Without WI i probably wouldn't be as obsessed wiht wbekinz as i am =](which is a good thing!) Everyone is so nice, especially the gift coaches and everyone on the site! i was so hapy to find such a wonderful website to go on everyday=]
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #336

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

I am very new to webkinz insider, but my favorite WI memory is when you installed the money bank thing! I just loveee it! I think that was a great addition to our WI!!!
kristalangel759 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #337
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite memory is when I first found this website a few months ago. It answered and continues to answer so many questions that my daughter had about WW. Thank you!
Rinny is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:00 AM   #338
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

my favorite WI memory was fining this site, then becoming a member and meeting all the nice new people. Also, i will remember meeting my first friend on this site.

--pigsrockoutloud
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 10:00 AM   #339

tuckerluv88 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory would have to be the first week I became a member! I learned soooo much!!!! Thank you WI! =]
tuckerluv88 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:00 AM   #340

kdogirl1998 is just really nicekdogirl1998 is just really nice

My favorite WI memory was getting my sister to join. Now we enjoy posting on each other's threads and talking about the latest news.
kdogirl1998 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24