Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #321
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday WI.Thank you for providing a great site and a safe one I don't have to worry about my kids visiting.

I have so many great memories here on WI but my favorite would have to be when I first realized I wasn't the only adult addicted to webkinz! lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #322
Webkinz :)
prissypie is a jewel in the roughprissypie is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory my first Winter Fest. It was just so much excitement talking about what everyone has clicked on.

Kirsten
Old 03-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #323
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite moment.... to many. I love coming here to read about all the new things happening at Webkinz and to keep track of the rare items times at the Curio shop.
nmiller8 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #324
Lil Kinz
dolly0904 is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess this is how i am supposed to write this thread... my favorite memory on here was actually.. i really dont have a memory cause i really never won anything on here.. but i love webkinz and my favorite memory is that i can help my daughter play on webkinz... and you guys tell us when all the rare items are going to be with out us having to guess at it..

i guess that is all for now...

more memories to come
dolly0904 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #325
goofyjlp4474

goofyjlp is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is every memory I have every time I am here getting and receiving new and great information about the wonderful and loveable world of Webkinz, which in my short few months of being in I have grown to really love, and I am a sponge soaking up all I can from all here in WI, Thank You all !!!!
goofyjlp is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #326
peak2 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My daughter started collecting webkinzs a year after they were out. It was wonderful finding this site to see what we were missing and all the items webkinz world has to offer. We had looked at other sites, but Webkinzinsider is the best site around. Thank you to all who keep it up and running and always updated. Happy 2nd year!!! I hope to be apart of many more celebrations. My fondest memory is knowing that I am not the only adult who is addicted to webkinz.

Thanks,

Peak2

Last edited by peak2; 03-23-2009 at 09:58 AM..
Old 03-23-2009, 09:56 AM   #327
is a Jedi

Kryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I think my best memory was when I first joined. Everyone was so nice and helpful!
Kryptonut1 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:56 AM   #328
Lil Kinz
starsthatlaugh is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember just being excited that there was somewhere that I could go to get information whenever I had a problem or question about Webkinz. The Webkinz Insider lets me know that I am not alone!
Thanks!
starsthatlaugh is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:56 AM   #329
rainbow9100

Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite WI memory was when I heard people talking about the rare Wacky Zingoz jeans and how much they were worth. This was the same day I had joined WI and also the day before that I had sold mine to the Wshop! I was laughing so hard!

~Orangie~
Orangie9100 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:56 AM   #330
Lil Kinz
Dalria is an unknown quantity at this point

I may not post much but my favourite memory is definitely finding the website and learning just how nice everyone is here and they really do care about doing things right.
Dalria is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24