Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #291
oe is me !!
Webkinz :)

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I would say that my favorite memory would be my first day, when I made friends with CutiePie_Kelsey and ImAllSmilez.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #292
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory was when I first showed the upcoming pets posted here to my daugthers. They were very excited and now we look at WI every day to see what's going on in the world of Webkinz. This is a great Website and all the people behind it deserve much credit. Plus the people that post on it are very creative and fun to read. Always good to see others' points of view and takes on things, from Webkinz to Harry Potter and Twilight. Stuff like the work that goes into the recipe solving, game pointers and other guides are just incredible! Happy 2nd BDay!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #293
Lil Kinz
sashareecouch is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy 2nd Birthday WEbkinz Insider~!~!~! I don't really have a favorite memory.. I just like getting on here to see whats up in webkinz world!
sashareecouch is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #294
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

My favorite memory; I would have to say... When I met all of my super friends, they are so nice to me.

Thank you!
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #295
Lil Kinz

faries4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I wanna win and mi favorite day was when i first went on and i could find out all about webkinz yipeeeeeeeee
faries4 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #296

Sparkleberry4 will become famous soon enough

My favorite WI memory is when so many members were working together to solve the scavenger hunt. I never posted (I am no good at those things), but I enjoyed reading every page to see what great ideas everyone would come up with. There sure are some smart cookies on this forum!! And kind and helpful too! Thanks WI!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #297
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Happy Birthday, !

My favorite memory is making my very best WW and WI friend, Baxjul! I had just joined WI about a week before meeting Baxjul in a WW vacation room. We hit it off, and she asked me if I was on WI. I said I was, so she looked me up and left me a profile message. It turned out that we had a great deal in common, and since then, we have developed a wonderful friendship through PM's and through meeting several times a week on WW in a chat room. She led me through the process of growing from a Lil Kinz to a Webkinz, we applied at the same time to be Gift Trainees, and we moved through the training together to be recently promoted to Gifted status! Everything is more fun when done with a friend, and my WI experience has been greatly enhanced by my friend Baxjul!

Nickelcat

Last edited by Nickelcat; 03-23-2009 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: typo
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #298
HUGZ!!

jlaama has disabled reputation

I think I have to say... EVERYDAY... is a favorite memory for me..

From Beginning to now, it has been the GREATEST!
I come here everyday I learn new things daily..
WI is where I first learned what a FORUM even was!! REALLY..
I never knew before this. I have only been here since Oct. of 08...

So truly, I love this site! Everyday I come here is an awesome memory for me!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!
YOU GUYS R THE BEST! & HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
BEST WISHES FOR MANY MANY MORE TO COME!
You guys RULE!
jlaama is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #299

mississippi gal has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory is all the funny stories made up by WI members while waiting for those oh so few leaves to fall during fall fest inWW.. What great members we have here and the abundance of talent just amazes me, Happy 2nd Birthday to WI and all its members!!
mississippi gal is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #300
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

Hello, I would like to enter and say Happy Birthday WI!
There are so many memories here on WI.
My favorite would have to be when I first joined and people welcomed me. Everyone here on WI is so kind!
Thank you,
Charcoal

Last edited by CHARC0AL; 03-23-2009 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: Added happy birthday
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24