Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 09:30 AM   #281
Webkinz :)

dfish285 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is solving Twistifish Fondue!
dfish285 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 09:30 AM   #282
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My very favorite memory of WI:

When I was new to webkinz and was trying to figure out how to do some of the basic things in Webkinz World and was having a difficult time trying to figure out what things were. I searched the internet on webkinz information and found WebkinzInsider.

I just cruised around the forum that first time looking at all the Webkinz World information in amazement. I just could not believe all the information I found contained on this site.

I was able to learn SO many things that I did not know about Webkinz World.

Before I found WebkinzInsider - Webkinz World just just a game - once I found WebkinzInsider it became a beloved hobby!

Webkinz World would not have been the same place for me without WebkinzInsider!
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:31 AM   #283
as here

Gillich is on a distinguished road

My fave WI memory was when we hit one million posts. I had a pic of a million and one on my old computer, *sigh*
Gillich is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #284
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Happy Birthday to you, WI!!!!! My favorite WI memory is of sharing WI with my nieces when they visit me. We go to the naming section of the forum, and they help suggest names to other members.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #285
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

My favorite WI memory is being in the training section of the gift exchange. I met several people there who are friends of mine to this day and they mean an awful lot to me.
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #286

belawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite memory of WI was that as a community we were able to donate the Bingoz coupons to Philip who was a very sick little boy who loved Webkinz. I was amazed at the caring messages for this little boy and his family who we only knew online and who shared a common interest.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #287
pumpkinissmashed

PrincessJenn is on a distinguished road

my favorite memory is either the time i forgot about something special going on in WW and because i logged in i didn't miss it ORRR all the parties we go to together as members in the travel lounge. i love knowing fellow WI members are in there winning the drawings and finding out about what they won!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #288
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

I'll enter! I just became a member this month, so I don't have that many memories yet. But I do enjoy talking to people, and I LOVE making pictures for my albums!(Check them out!) It's alot of fun here! Happy 2nd Birthday WI!!!!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #289
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

My favorite WI memory is everyone on WI banding together to help Philip. They sent him birthday cards, love and even a little money to help his family out. It was part of what convinced me that WI was a great place to be.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #290
Crawford10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool! This is my very first post even though I have been visiting your site for almost a year!! My best memory of WI is finding the site in the first place. I was so excited to find somewhere that told me all about Webkinz World and that had so many friendly people! Thanks for all that you do.
Crawford10 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24