Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #241
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday, Webkinz Insider! And THANK YOU to the moderators. I found WI as I looked to make sense of things in Webkinz World. Then I found that I'm FAR from being the only Mom who is more addicted than her child.

My favorite reference tool in WI is the Rare and Exclusive Items list, so probably finding it is my FAVORITE memory. But I also love that there is a Special Needs thread (as my younger son has Down syndrome) and I just love the sense of community I find here.

Again, good job to those who make it happen!
GlynnisI is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 09:04 AM   #242
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INSIDER!!

Though I have met many very nice people here, am overjoyed to find so many webkinz fans and have really appreciated the information and news available on this site, I would still have to say my favorite memory is my first visit:

My fiancé (who's responsible for this collection of mine, boy did he not know what he was getting himself into eh?) brought me home my first pack of cards. I had been compiling all of the recipes I could find and organizing each one into documents that I might easily search, it wasn't fun at all. In this pack of cards was a card with a recipe food on it I had never seen before. I searched the name and found that someone else listed the ingredients on the web! It had simply not occurred to me yet to search for the recipes (I know, I know, DOH!)
After digging around here and there I finally found the Insider cookbook. I was astonished. I was overjoyed! Here someone could search any food item that belonged in a recipe and find out exactly how to make it! I couldn't believe something so amazing was right there all the time. I think when I found it I actually did one of those too girly little squeals of joy and frightened my fiancé a little, though I must admit it's not my first overly girly act so maybe he's used to it?

Thanks to all who put the Insider info together and a special /hug to those who help with that cookbook; I still love plugging in a sale food item, or garden harvest item and finding a new recipe! Thanks again.
My first Webkin (Lil'Kin)
HAPPYBIRTHDAY INSIDER!!

Last edited by Aeza; 03-23-2009 at 09:13 AM..
Aeza is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:05 AM   #243

landlover is on a distinguished road

I would like to enter the contest. My favorite thing is learning of all the new things and the helpful info on how to get things collected.

:bokbok::clyde::el1::easter::husky::kanga:
landlover is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #244
bandit311
bandit311 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory was first learning about the site. It is great to have a place to go when Webkinz goes down, to find hints for games, see times when things are happening and to know other adults are playing too.:ccat:
Old 03-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #245
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - and congratulations on a job well done! You've created a wonderful place where adults and children alike can come for both information and commroderie! My favorite memory - all of the helpful Winterfest Snowflake updates and suggestions. Knowing it was such a global event really added to the excitment!
a1texan is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #246
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

My most favorite memory was getting to know Philip and his family. Without WI I never would have known such a special little boy. I think about him often and I know he's in a better place, but it doesn't take away the pain for all those who miss him so much.

Happy Birthday WI!
skysierra is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #247
GJT29 is on a distinguished road

Hello i'm gerard, i'm pretty new to wi so my favorite memory, so far would be my 1st day here! Wi is a home away from home, i loved the way everyone greeted me at the "gates" of this wonderful website and how they helped me and treated me like they knew me for years they did not treat me like the "new kid" or just another joining wi. But, there are still more memories to be made on webkinz insider's 2nd birthday! I would love to win a prize! Thank you justin and wendy for creating this website it's so wonder ful. Have a great 2nd birthday you guys and all of wi too!

~gerard

Last edited by GJT29; 03-23-2009 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: words spelt wrong
GJT29 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 09:08 AM   #248
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

Happy Birthday WI!!

My favorite WI memory is when I first found the GE DCT thread and was reading it when i couldn't help but make a comment. I was welcomed by all the chatters and found a place filled with wonderful friends.
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:08 AM   #249
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Oh gosh, so many memories to pick from. My favorite memory would have to be the whole first week I joined. I was so proud of every post I made, and proud of my first rep point, etc. etc.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #250
poodlezrule280
Gifted

poodlezrule280 will become famous soon enough

My Favorite WI memory was my FIRST trade!!!!
YAY!
I LOVE WI HAPPY 2nd B-DAY!!!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24