Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

MamaBirdie has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

I appreciate this site so much and it is difficult to find one favorite moment. But I have to say that what comes to mind was my most recent favorite memory. It happened during those LONG days when webkinz was having all those problems and was shut down for long periods of time. I decided to pass some of the time by exploring some of the categories here and stumbled across the "elephants demand justice" thread by Hmm. It is hysterical and I was so amused and entertained, and was impressed by the creativity. I sent several friends to this site and we all had a great time discussing it.
MamaBirdie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #222
Just a big

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I don't think I have ONE memory, but months of them. Waking up every morning and checking this site first as I eat breakfast, staying up late and laughing at the glitches posted (i.e pets falling asleep in vehicles, etc). This site is awesome!
nittensthekitte is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:51 AM   #223
PrincessTeeny63

PrincessTeeny63 is on a distinguished road

my favorite memory was when i joined. i've never been a part of any forum. my sister was part of a few and she always said she loved them. i never found one i fit in with until i found this one.
PrincessTeeny63 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:51 AM   #224
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Happy Birthday WI!!!

My favorite memory...was the first new tidbit of 'insider' information that I shared with my kids. They thought it was so cool - now I can't walk away from that feeling!

Now, as a Dad, it is a regular activity. We don't learn about something new from WW; we all get the latest info on WI. It is a daily conversation for all of us. Thanks - what a great site!
cnetski is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #225
Whoo, Hoo!!! I'm a

WebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory is when I posted my first thread not too long ago!!!!!!!! Well I'm a new member but I'm always on WI: Every morning, evening, and almost any other time I'm on the computer!!! I'm proud of myself for finding something that I think is WI worthy: A waiting list to get into Webkinz World!!! Cool!! That is my favorite memory, I hope you LOVE it, and HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WebkinzFreak097 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #226
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

Talking Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my favorite webkinz insider memory was when i finally got a membership and first visited the forum. everyone was so nice and helpful!!! i love !!!!!!!!!!!
kittylover12344 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:54 AM   #227
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Happy Birthday WI!

My favorite WI memory would probably be my first day in the GE. In that one day alone, I probably met 10 fabulous and friendly people.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:54 AM   #228
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

So many.....I think ii was when someone was being rude to me, and one member (Nat) stood up for me saying, "I don't like it when people are mean to my friends". Having someone you don't even know in real life stand up for you like that......that's what WI is all about.

There's so many more, but I am afraid I will get disqualified if I post them all.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #229

darlingme will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory is that I keep making new memories here on WI. I love all of the great information I get here and all of the helpful, friendly people. Everyone here has made my Webkinz experience so much better. I love how WI keeps me informed and up to date on what's going on. Here's to all of the past memories and may they keep on going.
darlingme is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #230
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Happy Birthday WI!!!!!

This is definitely an easy question to answer--my favorite memory is discovering that you guys list the times and rares that Arte has on in his curio shop!! I couldn't have completed my collection without you guys!

As a close second, I have to say that getting over 100 replies to my thread on what to do with my Mystic Panda card was fantastico! My webbie friends came through and I never feel alone in my obsession anymore...thanks WI!

kigz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24