Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 05:49 AM   #11
Honey2800
Webkinz :)

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My Favorite WI memory was the first person who friended me, They made me feel so welcome here.
Honey2800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 05:52 AM   #12
blumedenley,benlouis

blumedenley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is when I got help and you all new the answer. Plus this website ROCKS.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:54 AM   #13
Emperors Mum

purpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday to
My favourite memory would have to be winning a prize in the first contest I ever entered, I had not long joined WI and found out about it through my kids.

Yes we are all avid supporters of

even though I don't post very often I still have a look to see whats going on every day

Thanks Wendy & Justin for a great website
purpleteddy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:59 AM   #14
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i think that my fondest memory of webkinz insider was the day that i had made my 10th post and became a full webkinz. i hated being a little kinz and i was so PROUD of becomiing a webkinz.
there are so many things that stick in my memory, but this had to be the best feeling in the world....

HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY WI!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:02 AM   #15
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Happy Birthday !

My favorite memory is the response I received to my very first post. I visited WI often as a guest when my kids first got me into webkinz because I found answers to many of my questions here. One day, we had a question that I didn't see the answer to, so I signed up and asked. We received many helpful responses and even some reps. Thanks for being such a friendly community!

acourt is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:02 AM   #16
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite memory is hanging out and chatting on my GE and having 100th Post Princess contests when we were once able to do that. I have made a lot of great friends here. Thanks WI.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:03 AM   #17
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Well my favorite WI memory would have to be the day I was accepted into the GTS. I applied and then was out for a couple of days as I was at my cottage without computer access. I then logged back on to see that I had been accepted. The Gifted program has been so much fun and has caused me to meet many good friends. WI is a community, which has more active members than my home town. Heres to another great year.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 06:32 AM   #18
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

Happy Birthday !!

My favorite memory was when I was able to become Gifted and participate in the GE. It's fun being able to trade with other traders for items that are wanted. I've met many, many, many wonderful people not only in the GE but on WI as a whole.

May there be many more birthdays to celebrate!

Thanks for this contest!
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:35 AM   #19
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Happy Birthday !
Note: If you don't mind I am going to change my entry, I have a better memory.

My favorite memory is waking up every morning and chatting with puppiesrock465(who recently became a Gift Trainee) VIA Pm. We talk about everything! I hope this continus throught the years!

Great prizes and contest! Thank you!

-wowewe

Last edited by wowewe; 03-23-2009 at 08:35 AM..
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:46 AM   #20
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

omg! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZINSIDER!!! okay , I would have to say that my favorite memory was making my first post on my now friend's thread. her name is hp1010! yay! Making friends is an everyday thing that makes lil kinz, webkinz , gift trainees, admins and more feel welcome. That was my memory. Making my first post and feeling the joy of the journey starting. Today i have almost 900 posts! wow! Thanks for reading this! Have an awesome b day WI!
cmb123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24