Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #1761
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is giving an item to a new Gifted member so that she could trade it for an item that she was wanting. It was a simple Medieval bed but it had not been sold for a long time and it got her an item she really wanted, I miss chatting with Chicago! I also love all the friends that I have met here!
froschak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #1762
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory was the day I found the website. Everyone has been so friendly, helpful and kind. It is so great knowing what time the rare will be available and I can sleep instead of checking with Arte every hour. You don't know how much I appreciate all of you
muffy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:41 PM   #1763
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

First off, Happy B-Day WI!!! I've been around for about a year and a half now, and boy has it been great! There are too many good memories to name them all, but I guess the best would be when I opened my current picture story thread. It gave me a chance to sort of express myself, and let others get to know a bit about me and my webbies. After this thread started, people started to get to know me, and what can beat doing something useful while having fun? I was doing something useful - letting others sort of get to know me, and I was having fun by making picture stories! I remember the day it opened, and it was a great day, so I think think it was one of my best WI memories!
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #1764
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Is it too late? I don't know; what time midnight PST is but it's not midnight here yet! So can I still enter or not? I don't know.

But anyway my favorite WI memory is finding this board and getting so much info, help, webkinz friends, etc.! It's kinda hard to say one thing- this board pretty much rocks!

Last edited by rubygooby; 03-23-2009 at 11:49 PM..
Old 03-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #1765
clydiebaby
Webkinz :)

Clydiebaby is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday WI!
My favorite memory was finding other grown ups that love WW as much as I do!!
Clydiebaby is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #1766
wailin
Gift Guru

Bamboo has a reputation beyond reputeBamboo has a reputation beyond reputeBamboo has a reputation beyond reputeBamboo has a reputation beyond reputeBamboo has a reputation beyond reputeBamboo has a reputation beyond repute

My VERY first day of trading here. It was CRAZY, I was on for about 6 hours straight, and getting what seemed like 5 posts a minute. I was sweating from typing so fast. Since then, it's been my new friend vcs28. She has been helping me out quite a bit of late with a busy than normal schedule. Happy B-day WI!!!
Bamboo is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 11:56 PM   #1767
I love being a
Gift Trainee

lovinglizzi has a spectacular aura aboutlovinglizzi has a spectacular aura about

My favorite moment on WI would be when I found this place. I was amazed to see how much help you can get here and I liked to meet lots of really cool people. This place is so cool!!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:59 PM   #1768
jrios4412
Webkinz :)

jrios4412 is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't have one specific favorite memory yet but i'm still new and hoping to make many soon
jrios4412 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 12:15 AM   #1769
sirgylfi
Lil Kinz
sirgylfi is on a distinguished road

Hi

My favorite moment was finding all the recipes on the sight. I now have all of them made and I'm still hoping that you are able to get the ones that are still unsolved. I'm tiring to collect all of them.

Thanks

SirGylfi
sirgylfi is offline Male
Old 03-24-2009, 12:16 AM   #1770
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday, WI!

I have so many wonderful memories in the short time I've been apart of this amazing group. There was the initial discovery of what a rich site this was, so full of information (you mean I don't have to water the darn things every day? hooray!), the moment that I discovered the "Parents addicted to Webkinz" thread, saw how long it was and realized that I had found my twelve step group, the exhilarating moment that I got the message that I had graduated to gifted (oh, the thrill!) and last, but definitely not least, the countless moments that I've marveled at a traders kindness in both the training, GE and the regular GE and the thoughtful thoroughness and humour that goes into so many threads on WI.

What a fabulous site! Thanks for everything. May you celebrate many more birthdays!

Last edited by natalinkp; 03-24-2009 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: Atrocious spelling errors!
natalinkp is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24