Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #1751
Rapunzel1111
Webkinz :)

Rapunzel is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My fav time on webkinz insider is when I discovered the house threads!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZINSIDER! Please join us in celebrating WI's 2nd birthday with a fun and easy contest that all members can enter! To enter, simply:

Post your favorite WI memory here on this thread.

This thread will close to new entries tonight, March 23, 2009, at midnight PST. Entries received after that time will not be entered into the random drawing. A random drawing will be held tomorrow morning and an article will be posted on the front page of WI announcing the winners.

Prizes:
1 Red Lava Lamp
1 Blue Dragster
2 WebkinzInsider Annual Premium Memberships

Rules:
  • Entries will be accepted until midnight PST on 3/23/09. All entries received after that time will not be considered valid and will not be entered into the random drawing.
  • You may only enter/post one time on this thread. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
  • Do not create multiple member accounts today just for the purpose of entering this contest. Doing so will result in disqualification.
  • All qualified entrants will be entered into a random drawing to win the prizes listed above. The drawing will be held tomorrow morning and the winners will be announced in a front page article before noon EST.
THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT TWO YEARS! GOOD LUCK!

Also, don't forget to be here tonight at 8PM Kinz Time for our Dragon Giveaway. Just be logged in and online to be entered into the random LIVE drawing!

endy and Justin
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 10:59 PM   #1752
Lil Kinz

day-nuh is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory was discovering the Game Guides, courtesy of member sydnah!
day-nuh is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:59 PM   #1753

sydnah is on a distinguished road

A while back, when there was an especially long maintenance on WW one day, I ended up on the forum instead. I had fun chatting with others who were just hanging around.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #1754
Who is
Gifted

pbandj is just really nicepbandj is just really nice

My favorite memory was winning a red lava from WI to give to my son, who ended up having me trade it to complete his webkinz vehicle collection
Old 03-23-2009, 11:04 PM   #1755
MamaDoh143
Gift Guru

MamaDoh is a glorious beacon of lightMamaDoh is a glorious beacon of lightMamaDoh is a glorious beacon of light

my favorite memories are in the gift exchange ... have met so many wonderful people ... all coming together to make each other's dreams come true ... I am grateful to be a member!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #1756
Lil Kinz
Padalover is an unknown quantity at this point

Ummm... My favorite Memory of Webkinz insider is when I was searching for rare items on google and I clicked on this website. It was destiny. I found how helpful this website was. I immedialty added it to my favorites list. I have been a member since this year and I have collected soooo many rare items since I've been checking the daily rares! I have allmost finished my Egyptian theme. Thanks Webkinz Insider!! Webkinz rule!!!!!
Padalover is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:07 PM   #1757

slandgirl is on a distinguished road

I think my best memory is actually finding the site and joining! So much great information. I love learning all the new things posted on the site. It is also nice to know that other adults are just as crazy about Webkinz as I am
slandgirl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #1758

hollyster13 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI memory was looking at everyones houses on the forum!
I want to possibly be a interior designer when i grow up, and webkinz is a good way to start.
I got so many awesome ideas and inspirations looking at everyones rooms.
THANKS WI!!!!!!

thanks and remember that Jesus is the way. He is always there for you and no matter what He will never leave you and He will always love you unconditionally!
hollyster13 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #1759
mamawhite

mamawhite is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory of Webkinz is when we had a momz and dadz thread that was really popular. I made a lot of friends that I still talk to.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #1760
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

this is a great contest and my fav. WI me memory is when i became a Gift trainee is was so fun and has been since
peakaboo1517 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24