Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:48 PM   #1741
ow! I'm
Gifted

sajcwebin has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I think my favorite memory of WI will be feeling like I found the site and joined at a great time.

I've barely been here a month and I've already helped to set a record number of online members. Now, I get to wish WI a Very Happy Birthday/Anniversary! I also got here just in time for subscriptions.
sajcwebin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 10:48 PM   #1742
Webkinz :)

dancerdog53 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My best memory was making my first post! All the replys to it were so nice.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:50 PM   #1743
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory was when I was able to help a fellow WI member get the item of their dreams! It was a heartwarming, touching memory I'll never forget. There are just so many wonderful people here
Old 03-23-2009, 10:50 PM   #1744
Gifted

jencord is a jewel in the roughjencord is a jewel in the rough

Hi there.. one of my most favorite moments of being a part of WI was when the community of WI came together to support the loss of a little boy named Philip.. it is so nice to see the support, well wishes, and caring of people who have never met someone but all feel like we knew him! Thanks for letting me be apart of this site!
jencord is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:50 PM   #1745

rosebudroo is on a distinguished road

My favorite moment was when I got a rude response to one of my posts, a person I did not know PM'd me and made me feel better. Happy Birthday WI & many more...
rosebudroo is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:51 PM   #1746
kiki4katara

kiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to all

i think my favorite memory was wen i designed my first room for someone else!
kiki4katara is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:52 PM   #1747
Can you C mE?

ainbowraycanape is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is when I made my very first WI BFF! We talked every day all the time and had TONS of fun! We still do! Plus, we send stuff to each other and meet on Webkinz, as well as sending gifts of WI bucks to each other. We talk about our common interests and update each other on Webkinz news. We are great friends now and that's why my first friend is my favorite WI memory!
P.S. I'm talking about YOU hp! LOL!!!
P.P.S. HAPPY 2nd b-day WI! Luv ya!
ainbowraycanape is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:52 PM   #1748
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

I hope i win the blue dragster, and my fav memory was seeing the contest thread become officially open!
appletina1 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #1749
Gift Guru

PilotGirl knows the way
PilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the way

My favorite WI memory is the day I became gifted. Becoming gifted is a lot of work and in the process you get to interact with a lot of other great WI members. You also learn how caring other members are and how eager they are to help you reach your goals. After I became gifted, I really felt like a full WI member.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #1750

vapurple93 is on a distinguished road

Happy 2nd Birthday. I have so enjoyed coming to this site more and more. As a member of only a few months, my favorite memory is my first response to something I posted. It was a great felling to have had a response in such a quick amount of time. I now know that there are many other adults enjoying this habit as much as I do!!!
vapurple93 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24