Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #1731
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

lilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I've made a lot of great friends here on WI and have a lot of memories based on all the chats and trades I've been a part of. A recent special memory was being asked to be a gift coach.

But hands down my favorite memory is Justin's April Fools joke last year. I love April Fools and playing harmless jokes on all my friends that day. This time the joke was on me cause I bought Justin's story hook, line, and sinker. WI gives me a safe place to laugh with friends and a place to learn to laugh at myself at times as well. Doesn't get any better than that!!!!

Happy 2nd anniversary and many more to come!
lilbrat1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 10:28 PM   #1732
LikeRain
Webkinz :)

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I check in with WI pretty much EVERY DAY to keep up with new stuff in WW. So many people are helpful when I have a question, and I try to be helpful when someone else has a question, so there are a lot of good memories. But to name one of my favorites: Once I posted a picture from my account of a new item that showed up in my dock...and it was used on the front page and I was thanked for it! That was so great!!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #1733
luvnmygirls is on a distinguished road

Happy Anniversary to everyone here at WI!

Along with so many others, my happiest and favorite memory has to be finding this site with my 2 girls, we were trying to find tips on decorating and this site came up and I felt so lucky to find a site that I could trust with allowing my daughters free reign without feeling they would come upon something inappropriate. Thank you for that, it does mean alot to us parents here.
luvnmygirls is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #1734
bearbowler
Gifted

bearbowler will become famous soon enough

Happy 2nd Birthday!!

My favorite memory was when I wrote an email to Justin about the 2007 fall festival leaves and how I came up with the solution of how they could be timed. I was gone for a while and by the time I got onto WI, Justin had it on the front page with my name!! I was thrilled!!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #1735

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

Hey ! My fav memory here on WI was discovering you and your great forum with lots of tips I would have never have discovered on my own ... this has helped me get soooo much more out of webkinz ! thanks !!
davidchrysostom is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #1736
hibyehibye8
hibyehibye8 will become famous soon enough

hey, my FAVORITE memory is when i came here the first time, i had only a few webkinz then and now, i have many webkinz and i wouldnt know anything or recipes until now. And i told everyone i know and i visit everyday. And i LOVE webink and webkinzinsider! my sister told me and i think this site is amazing. all of the infomation and things you tell me is awesome and great. Wendy and Justin you guys are amazing and great for making this site. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH WEBKINZINSIDER AND WEBKINZINISIDER MEMBERS!

I LOVE WEBKINZ!!!!!!!!

ME+WEBKINZINSIDER=
Old 03-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #1737

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday WI! I almost missed it.
My favorite WI memory was when I joined!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:39 PM   #1738
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I hope I'm not late..

My favorite WI memory is being accepted as a gift guru and having my spinnies accepted.
It means so much to me.

Thanks (:
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #1739
Gift Guru

tpfkb2 is a jewel in the roughtpfkb2 is a jewel in the rough

Happy Birthday WI, my very favorite memory was the late night moms addicted to webkinz thread! I really miss all the chatting and the great friends I made here on WI. Wub the mommies!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #1740
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

So many memories on WI... My favorite was the time I traded for a Sherbet Bunny chair for my sister. I gave it to her on her birthday and she was so excited! It made her day, and I also felt great about myself!
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24