Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #1711
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory is....
All the wonderful times we all have here with the awesome contests, great members, and amazing staff. I just loved it when all the people comforted me when my friend passed away everyone was so nice and helpful to help me get through a terriable time
jhae is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #1712
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero
luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Wow, how does one pick a favorite memory when there are so many good things about being a part of this community? But you asked for only one, so, I think the memory that will stay with me forever is Philip and how people here embraced that little boy and grew to really love and deeply care about him and his family. Philip is in heaven now, but his memory is still dear to our hearts. I still pray for his family.
Click the image to open in full size.
Happy Birthday WI and many, many happy returns! Thank You to all who keep this such a great place to be!

Old 03-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #1713
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

Happy Birthday, , I'm so glad to have been a part of this community. When I consider what my favorite moment here would be, I had a very difficult time coming up with one specific memory. There have been so many wonderful moments that I would consider, but what really came strongly to mind were people, not events. Robmomm, Jum, Rejewel, Luvs Webkinz, daboyz, vcs28, Skipper, His Grace, TTGTTG, bekka_cody, becky316, Legalcat, Shanti, Kikichick, countrychic (thanks for all the fun thread!), mommaluvsmush,PookyBear, Jumping Wizard, andrewhoya, katrinasmom...so many fantastic fellow members sharing so many great moments! As I read the entry, each of these came to mind with very specific moments that we've shared. I suppose if I had to choose the most prominant one, I'd say it would be working with one special member to help make the day of another.

Have a wonderful birthday, WI!

Blessings, hither

Last edited by HITR; 03-24-2009 at 02:01 AM..
Old 03-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #1714
Webkinz :)

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Well Happy Birthday !!

Thank you Justin, Wendy, and all of the great WI staff!! You guys are the best!!

As for my favorite memory (can't recall the exact date), but, it was realizing that their are so many other Webkinz "families" out there.... older kids included, uhem... otherwise known as the adults out there, lol!! WI has made WW all the more enjoyable! So Thanks ! We love you!
ttfntigger is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #1715

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

My older daughter first came across Webkinz when she was in the hospital (I had no idea). When I tried to search the web for info I came across WI...I think I even remember the Hallelujah chorus... just kidding...but this was the only site that seemed safe. Everything we needed to know about Webkinz was here...from the Cookbook (love that) to when we used to learn about Arte's rares. My entire family all has their own Webkinz account and we still daily rely on WI to keeping us up to date. Happy Birthday but most of all Thank You!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #1716
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Wow....So many memories here! Not sure which would be my fave.

It could be the first time I stumbled onto WI. Which was in June of 2007 (1 year and 9 months ago). I and my son had been members of Webkinz for about 6 weeks at the time and then one day, WW was down for a large portion of the day. We were getting frustrated and couldn't figure out why. Soooo....after surfing around google and trying to figure out why WW was down, we found WI!! We lurked for a while and finally joined a couple of weeks later. I was just so amazed at the info and the people here! I was mostly surprised to find that I wasn't the only adult addict!!

That has to be my 2nd most fave memory of WI.

My *MOST* fave WI memory is being there when the "darkside" was formed (yes, yes....I am a proud member or the *original* darksiders ) . We all became so close and when we were "scorned" for chatting back in the summer, we moved our group off-site to chat. We still keep up with each other and barely a day goes by that we don't all get together and talk. Those ladies (there's probably 10 of us, I think) that have become so very close and I just don't know what I'd do without them!! You all know who you are....no need to name them. Love to all of you!!!

Shelly
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #1717
Lil Kinz
ruutu is on a distinguished road

I have found lots of great stuff here at webkinzinsider!
ruutu is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #1718
wink7619
Gift Guru

wink7619 is a glorious beacon of lightwink7619 is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday!

My favorite Webkinz Insider moment is when I discovered the contest section. Entered one or two.... and thought... what I'd really like to do is host a contest. So I went in search of information about hosting contests and discovered I was elgiible to host contests in the galore section. I sent a pm to WI Contests the next day. Love it!

Thanks to Justin and Wendy, all of Admin., and to all who make this a great community!
Wink
Old 03-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #1719
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

TrappersKid1 has disabled reputation

Happy Birthday! My favorite memory was getting the PM that I was accepted into the GE. I was so thrilled. It meant that I could be more involved with WI.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #1720
mamamagic is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz Insider memory was when I first discovered the site and realized that now I had a source to find the answers to all my WebKinz questions. I LOVE this place!
mamamagic is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24