Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #1701
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My Favorite memory is one of Christmas spirit. I could not believe the generosity out there... or, shall I say, in here. I had just gotten to the Big GE and happened to run accross a giveaway because it happened to be the same "Letter". I couldn't believe it when the gifts came in. I was speechless. My kids on Christmas were so excited. It was amazing to see the joy the gifts brought. I am still dumbfounded by the incredible outpouring of warmth, sharing and goodwill this site brings forth. Most people are kind, and so very helpful too. The information that has amassed here is so very good and helpful. I just love it here. I could go on and on but I'll make room for other stories.

Thankyou Justin and Wendy for this incredible space.

/A
Puppet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #1702
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite WI memory was... well, that's a really hard choice. I'd have to say just about every memory!

But if I really have to choose one... maybe when I got my first spinny star. That was a really wonderful moment.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #1703
Gifted

BlackLab39 has disabled reputation

Like many other members here, my favorite memory would probably be the day I discovered WI. I was looking for WW recipes and stumbled upon this place, then ended up joining three months later.

I've been here for a little over a year now, so I have quite a few other fond memories as well:
- Getting my first Rep point
- Joing my first RolePlay (which started an obsession of mine xD)
- Becoming a Gift Trainee
- Becoming Gifted
- And lots, lots more!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #1704
Goldie1963
Gift Guru

Er3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura aboutEr3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura about

There are so many great memories but making my first really "big" trade was an awesome day.
Er3Tr2Tr1 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #1705
iscream247
Webkinz :)

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

Just finding this website was exciting for me - so much information with so little effort and so many nice people
Old 03-23-2009, 09:59 PM   #1706
SuperCute33
Webkinz :)

LovingWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.My favorite WI memory is when I first joined. I was looking for help for my daughter who had accidentally named her Webkinz its secret code. Everyone was really helpful and gave me a phone number and e-mail address to contact GANZ. Our problem was solved thanks to the wonderful WI members. I've been a loyal member ever since
Old 03-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #1707
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

My favorite WI moment is when Disneymum notified I had passed my tests and was being elevated to GIFTED status. I was so happy to have gotten to know Disneymum in the process. I am not here as much as I would like to be, but I love this place!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #1708
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite memory of was when I joined and felt like I had joined something special.

Happy birthday !
MNBert is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 10:03 PM   #1709
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

my favorite WI memory is when i first joined and just looking around the site for the first time and finding all the wonderful stuff here, it was fun!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:04 PM   #1710
Gifted

kinzqueen89 is on a distinguished road

My favorite WI memories would be all of the times that I've been able to just talk to people who love Webkinz as much as I do! Thanks for an awesome site!
kinzqueen89 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24