Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #1671
Webkinz :)

cottoncandy28 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is the day I first found this forum and signed up. I myself have not posted much but am on here everyday. This is a wonderful place for all Webkinz fanatics like me. I just opened up a Webkinz account 2 months ago and since then already have 20 pets. It's very addicting and my friends and family laugh at me when they hear that I actually have 20 pets. I'm 28 years old and a Webkinz fanatic. At first I thought that it was a little weird for a person my age to actually have Webkinz and be soooo addicted to it, but this place has taught me that I am not the only one

Thank you for this wonderful place to learn about and contribute to everything Webkinz & Happy 2nd Birthday!!

cottoncandy28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 09:18 PM   #1672

blueskyline2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I found webkinz insider when I was knew to webkinz world. With the help of this site I learned sooo much! I had no idea about rares, recipes, or exclusive items. Without WI I probably would have sold off my exclusives and bought W Shop items and I wouldn't have a mansion filled with cool rare items!
Thanks for being here!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:20 PM   #1673
YIPPEE I'm a
Gift Guru

baksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to behold

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
I have so many memorable moments and so many wonderful friends! But if I had to pick the most memorable, it would be when I became gifted. I had never traded on any site before and was new to too and was so looking forward to trading. And guess what I loved it! Everyone was so helpful, patient with me and polite. I also had a marvelous gift coach - katey3007.
baksak is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:24 PM   #1674

roxego2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory of WI is when they previewed the sea otter. I was so happy. Before that my favorite memory was when my friend showed me the site for the first time. There are other wk info pages out there but his one has been the best I have ever found. I just signed up a little bit ago but I have been coming here for about a year. often imitated never duplicated!!!
roxego2 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:24 PM   #1675
ishing for

Sailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to behold

There's quite a few favorites for me to choose from. One that stands out right away is when I first realized I was hooked on WI in addition to WW when I had to pull over on I-95 in the middle of being on route to my vacation destination just so I wouldn't miss the rare item for the hour. We pulled into a hotel parking lot and I had hubby ask the hotel if we can have their wireless internet code and log in for a few minutes. Hubby thought I was nuts, I logged straight into WI right away to see what the announcements are for the rare that hour and if there would be anymore later that day (in Asian time) and realized then I was hooked! I also posted on WI what I had just done (pulling over from the highway to check into Wi for rare info). When we got to our destination later that night, I signed onto WI again from my hotel room and saw for the very 1st time a grey reputation mark under my log in name (this was the same day the rep points for everyone had started)that said "Sailor is an unknown quantity at this point." I had no idea why that was there and figured out loud, "Oh dear! I think WI has officially declared me nuts after I posted what I just did and put that tag under my name to warn everyone else. LOL! It wasn't until the next day I read up on what all the new reputation marks were for and how they were given. So it wasn't Wi declaring me nuts and warning everyone about me. *Whew!* LOL!

I laugh everytime I think about that but overall I don't know if it can compare to the friends I made here, especially the darksiders I had the pleasure of being up late nights with cracking funny jokes and sharing life & getting excited with as we wait for the Asian rares to show up. They're the best!
Happy Birthday WI and thanks for all you do Wendy & Justin!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #1676
cjhill39 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memory was seeing how so many people work together to try to figure out Webkinz recipes. I think you have put together a fantastic site - congratulations on celebrating the 2 year mark!
cjhill39 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #1677

wdwdreamin will become famous soon enough

I haven't been here very long, but the warm welcome I got when I first introduced myself is certainly a good memory! And when I've had a question someone is always there to help almost immediately!

I look forward to making more good memories and wish WI a very Happy Birthday!
wdwdreamin is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #1678
JBCherry is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory from WI is sitting with my cousin and looking at all of the information for the first time. There is SO much going on here that I would have been lost without her showing me how to get around. Now I do not go onto Webkinz without checking here first! Insider - Where those in the know know to go!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #1679

Not-a-whiner is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is everyday i get on here and see all new and updated info
Not-a-whiner is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #1680

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

After being so disappointed with Webkinz Fall Fest (which we renamed Glitch Fest) i was given a happy memory due to Webkinz Insider Operation October. Too bad Ganz doesn't learn how to do things properly by watching what goes on here. You are all wonderful!!!
And I have a lot of other wonderful memories. Happy 2nd Birthday and many, many more.

Last edited by lashes; 03-23-2009 at 09:30 PM..
lashes is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24