Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 09:05 PM   #1661
Lil Kinz
liko is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

mine would be when my sis showed me this site and
all the hard work we would try to figure the recipes and so much more
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 09:07 PM   #1662
auntiee2
Webkinz :)

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday WI,

I haven't been here long, so I don't have many memories. Although I think the best thing is all the Friendly ,
Happy, Helpful people. Thanks all and to Justin and Wendy for the brilliant brainstorm to start WI for all of us.
auntiee2 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:07 PM   #1663

pepsiclk will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory builds everyday. It's all of the wonderful people here. Everyone is so willing to help and so friendly. It's my favorite part of the day when I get to come here (well except maybe when I go to WW). Thanks WI and Happy Birthday.
pepsiclk is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #1664
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory is when I first signed up. I was so happy I found a website that is one happy "family". I know I've only been a member for only a month but this has been the happiest month of my life. I will be happy for whoever wins the prizes. GOOD LUCK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROCK ON WI!!!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #1665
luckiestmom

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

Gosh, so many things are great about WI that I can't pick a favorite!
The people here are all so nice and friendly and I've learned a lot reading through many different posts. There are so many talented and creative people here! I love looking at the rooms threads to see all the inventive and stylish ideas people come up with.

Happy bday WI!
Thanks to everyone who puts time and effort into keeping this a great place to be!
mkivvy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:09 PM   #1666
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

mine is tied between the day I was asked to help work on the WIGEV, I was SO honored to be in such great trading company and the other is when I was asked to be a gift coach . Another wonderful honor . I love WI and love all the great people I have worked with and met. Great job and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #1667

MommyluvsWebkinz2 is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday, WI!! A favorite memory?? Wow, that's not easy. So many!! I'm always so amazed though when I have a problem. There's always someone right around the corner....just waiting to help. What a great community we have here, and I'm thankful to be part of it. It really is awesome to have friends that share my love for WW.
MommyluvsWebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #1668

magpiepb is on a distinguished road

I would have to say my favorite memory is finding "Parents addicted to Webkinz". What a hoot this site is! I haven't been able to post and visit much do to a parent's illness, but reading what others have written just makes me smile and laugh. The posts here just remind me of me.....loving webkinz and playing games. Thanks for this site.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #1669
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

hey guys! awesome contest!
i guess my favorite memory would be breaking the record for most users online at a time!
agchick110 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 09:13 PM   #1670
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I have so many wonderful memories of WI that it's very hard to pick just one. I think maybe the most memorable of all was the day I became gifted and got to make my first gift exchange thread. Being in the gift exchange introduced me to so many wonderful WI members who are friendly and kind and generous. But there are friendly and kind folks in every part of WI, and that's what makes it so much fun, and each experience here memorable. Thanks for all the good times and good memories, WI!!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24