Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 08:48 PM   #1641
Webkinz :)
Jellybean1537 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday! I don't have a favorite memory yet, as this is my first post, but I look forward to making some great ones!
Jellybean1537 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #1642
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory realizing I had found the greatest Webkinz site out there for information! All the other sites are a fraction of the info and nowhere near the fun!
Aimless is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #1643

hanky is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory was coming to find out the rare of the day and knowing when to get it!
hanky is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #1644
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memory has to be the Fall Fest that WI did after WW's didn't go over so well.

I even won something during it, so YAY!

Thanks for all the fun/informative times.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #1645
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

My favorite memories are going WI, getting my 1st webkinz, puggles, and getting my 2nd rep box!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:50 PM   #1646
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Wow, I have so many fond memories, especially all of the wonderful friends that I have met here on WI, but I think that one of my fondest memories is this... Under the Rares and CSO Items I would post the rare everyday, then after months of doing that, my post was actually stickied up above and I felt so honored that I would be the "Host" of the American/Euro thread!!! It was a feeling that I will never forget!!! That is also when I met my friends Reya and Funsilly and that is a wonderful memory in itself!!!

Click the image to open in full size. to

Last edited by Momasandi; 03-23-2009 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: added words
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:50 PM   #1647

Ra.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud of

WI memory... I havent been here that long.
So, I'ma say TODAY was a memerable time!
Ra.Ra.Rainbow is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:51 PM   #1648
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

My 2 month anniversary is coming up so I don't have a lot of memories.

One of the best things I found though was the Parents Addicted to Webkinz Club.
Meeting other adults who enjoy webbies has benn wonderful!
WI has made Webkinz more enjoyable for me with the great tips and info.
Maybe thats the best memory: Because of WI I'm having more fun!

Thanks for all you do,

B:bas:
bettyv is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 PM   #1649

LuvMyKids will become famous soon enough

My favorite time on WI was when on WW there was a glitch in the Fairy Falls and most of us could go in multiple times for an entire day. The information that passed back and forth was amazing! So many helpful people who are just as addicted as I am!

Thanks to every member on WI, for with out all of us to share, it wouldn't be as much fun!
LuvMyKids is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:55 PM   #1650
jewelanne

Jewela is on a distinguished road

My favorite WI memory is making my first lists of "haves" and "wants" to post on my Trading Thread.
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24