Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 08:37 PM   #1621
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory on WI would have to be when I was accepted in the Training GE. I was so nervous and excited, and finally felt welcomed even more on WI. Happy Birthday, I hope you're around for many more years!!
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #1622
Webkinz :)

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is the first day I found this website. So much information and a place to get problems solved. I have become vey fond of Justin and Wendy especially.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #1623
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the giveaway. I would like to enter.

My favorite memory was becoming a Gift Trainee. Finally I could trade all the stuff i had for stuff I wanted! What a great and safe program.
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #1624
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory on WI was Fall Fest 2008. I had so much fun chatting on the main event thread while catching those flying leaves. Having WI made the event so pleasurable and I really enjoyed seeing others having that much fun too. Go WI!!!
dcarbine is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:40 PM   #1625
LLJ9349 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is finding this website for the first time. I was so excited to find such an informative, caring group of people who were just as excited about Webkinz as I was!!!!!

I continue to enjoy the information and postings of recipes, contests and events in
Webkinz all at one website. Please keep up the fantastic work!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #1626
alikatz98

lilytania98 will become famous soon enough

MY favorite WI memory is opening my club and meeting all my friend and my friends supporting me to help me get people to join!

Speical thanks to sparkle and tinydancer19 for being the best friends ever!
lilytania98 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #1627
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

My favourite WI memory was when I first got to the GE, I was directed to a very nice WI member named Luvs Webkinz, and have been awesomely good friends with her ever since
Munchies is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #1628
Poetchic
Poetchic is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure which to choose as a favorite memory, but joining as a member was a wonderful memory and all the kind greetings I received when I arrived here. ALL of the moderators make WI such a nice place to be, and the help given by other members as well, serves as a repeated memory that doesn't go away - what more could we ask for?
Old 03-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #1629
~Peeta ♥ Katniss~

ChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clown

Well there are lots of fun memories but I think it would have to be when I first joined. I mean when I became part of the family here on WI I felt all good and happy Now that I'm part of the family I have all the chances to do what my other friends can do, enjoy webkinz together
ChiChi6 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #1630

2003CHESTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday WebkinzInsider!!!
Since I just signed early this morning, I can't say I have a favorite memory yet. Although I know that I will have many favorite memories here, I would at least like to share a Webkinz memory that I will NEVER forget for the rest of my life.
Since adopting my first pet, a Chicken, Sable, 12/2008 I cannot tell you how many hours I have spent on the telephone with long distance family/friends and the unity of "age groups" that have come together on common ground with Webkinz. Approx. 25 of my family and extened family, ranging from ages 7 to 65 (my mom turned 65 on March 12), including nieces, nephews, friends, in-laws and etc. have a general interest in common that is soooooo much much.
I am very thankful for the time and unity that Webkinz has given to all of us by bridging the age gap and the distance gap with family living in other cities/states.
I hope this is the beginning of so very many wonderful memories to outlast a lifetime!!
I am looking forward to many happy memories with everyone here at the WI.
I will begin my journey in learning how everything is done here and get involved as much as possible. Biggest motivation for joining the WI is becoming part of the family!!

Thanks for everything!
Tammy:bokbok:
2003CHESTER is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24