Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 08:17 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memories of WI are when WW was down for a long time & to keep us all entertained during that time, members wrote songs, poems, stories, & we all shared in our commiseration as not being able to get in & get our dailys & rares. I allso remember my 1st time I found WI & found all the outstanding resources of listings of all items from rares, what everything means on WW, & knowing when rares came up, tips for games & to just make WW more fun for our whole family.

Thanks WI, you are AWESOME!
Maeffy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 08:17 AM   #152
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Happy Birthday WI!!!

Well, I have had so much fun here since I joined, so it is REALLY hard to pick just one thing. But, if I must choose, I would say my favorite time is my GT time. I was so overjoyed when I was accepted as a GT. And the training was really fun. Everything was so new to me, I devoted a lot of my time and tried really hard to keep my GE going. When I finally graduated and became gifted, I almost cried! I have also met a lot of nice people while I was a GT, they are still really good friends!

Thank you so much for creating this GREAT site and keeping it going for 2 years! I hope we will enjoy many many more years together!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:17 AM   #153
call me Allison!

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

My favorite memory is when I found Wi and made a bunch of awesome and amazing friends!
redsoxgirl114 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:18 AM   #154
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Happy 2nd Birthday WI. March is a great month for Birthdays.

Today is a good day for WI because you can see we are still going strong with no signs of stopping.

It is also my youngest daughter's Birthday.

2 weeks ago I celebrated my 1st WI anniversary with my amazing group of friends on the GE DCT. I gave WI$ to all of my friends in celebration of my big event. I received so many wishes from the best group of chatters around.

My best WI memories are made everyday with my wonderful friends on the GE DCT.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:18 AM   #155
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

Congrats for your Birthday, WebkinzInsider!!

My favorite memory of WebkinzInsider is when I first joined back in Sept.08. I had only 5 or 6 posts at time and you were having a contest. I don't remember what the prize was but I do remember somethings floating on the screen and when you clicked on the right one, a phrase would pop up and you would then have to PM Justin with the phrase. The phrase was..."Justin should never have let Kopi visit your fluffy the unicorn"
I remember after clicking on the correct one,.. desperately trying to find out how to send PM's and then learning that you would need 10 posts in order to PM and then just trying to find posts that I could respond to! I made it to 10, sent in my "winning phrase" (still not sure if I did it right!!) and waited to see if I had one!! I didn't and that was ok. LOL
That day I learned more about WI than I probably would ever have and have been here faithfully since. I am still learning and have made some mistakes but I still love coming here.

So Congats on your Birthday with many more to come!!

totallyaddicted
totallyaddicted is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:18 AM   #156
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I haven't been here very long, but my favorite memory has to be helping eliminate combos for recipes. Even if I only got Gak, it's nice to know I helped out, even a little bit.

My second best memory is chatting with other WI members while the Webkinz servers were down.

Happy Birthday WI! I don't know where I'd be without all the wonderful information I find here.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:19 AM   #157
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Happy Birthday WI !!
So glad to be a part of it all !!
My favorite memory (since I have to pick one) would probably be winning first place in Wink's St Patty's day contest !!
I couldn't believe my eyes! I just entered for the fun of it.
Thanks for giving all of us Webkinz Addicts a place to go and grow !! I have learned so much !
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:19 AM   #158

opossumgirl is just really niceopossumgirl is just really nice

My favorite wi memory was doing the dear diary stories.I met several great people through that and I had a great time
opossumgirl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:21 AM   #159
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

My favourite memory of WI is when I first joined and met all the wonderful people on here that were so very helpful in educating me about WW. Thank you and Happy Birthday!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #160
aslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to all

my fav wi memory was being the first one to adopt and post pics of the fantail goldfish.

aslans
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24