Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #1581
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my favorite memory would probably be all the great friends i have made here, there are much to many to count! so i would like to thank you all now

my friends here are the reason i keep posting, the reason i always try ot join the GE, the reason i love this site. without them, without all of these great people, WI would not be the amazing forum it is today
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 08:11 PM   #1582
Arctrooper01
Webkinz :)

win1897 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory is coming to WI as a new owner trying to find answers to my many questions. I was so amazed at the wealth of information and helpful advice that I have been coming back ever since. Happy Birthday WI!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #1583
Lil Kinz
zinc is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite time here on WI was recently when they confirmed that the Blue Googles will be coming out after hearing about it on a couple threads in the Rumor Mil. WI is the best! Thanks.l
Old 03-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #1584
ChickentasticGirl
Gifted
Chickentastic is on a distinguished road

DEar webkinzinsider; all the great hardworking staff and al the fantastic members,
Happy Birthday! I haven't been here the whole time,but i still love it here. my favorite webkinzinsider moment keeps happening over and over, every time I come here and learn some new information about webkinz it makes me smile
Love ChickentasticGirl
Chickentastic is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #1585
hrb
Lil Kinz
hrb is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have one moment that sticks out in my mind as the best moment, but everytime I visit WI I have a great time reading the forum. This is a great tool to make Webkinz a whole lot more enjoyable and visit WI everyday for the past year and plan on visiting WI everyday from here on in. Thanks for all your hard work to make this the best sight on the web.
:bt::clyde::el1::gwolf::kanga::kanga:
Old 03-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #1586
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

My favorite memory of Webkinz insider was learning that the Webkinz diamond, indeed, can only be found in the buried bones mine. Me and my kids were suspecting there was a pattern to it, and I was very happy to find Webkinz Insider to confirm this, as well as give us many other helpful tips (such as the buy one get one free sales at Walgreen's at Christmastime.)
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #1587
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I'd have to say my favorite memory would be seeing the excitement on my daughters' face when she responded to a thread asking for help naming a pet google and the person loved the names she submitted and used one of them for her new pet. Also, I loved the day I discovered this site and all the help and friendship that comes with it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #1588

sarahx8 will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday WI !! I am new here. My Mom is a member too. My favorite memory is when I got second place in a contest for drawing. I luv all the info I get about my webkinz from here. I am learning alot. Thank you !
sarahx8 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #1589
Lil Kinz
olive411 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI memory was when you guys partnered with Ameriwade so that all the proceedes could go to WI when we bought something! i thought it was great to see two different websites partner together into one.

I !!!!!!!

olive411
Old 03-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #1590
cutietink
Gift Guru

duckiez is a jewel in the roughduckiez is a jewel in the rough

my favorite time here is hanging out in the party thread cheering everyone on
duckiez is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24