Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #1551
luv14webkinz

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my favorite memory would have to be all of the people on the DCT. we all have fun! thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #1552
Webkinz :)

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

My favorite memory on WI is joining a rp for the first time.
WildWK is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:54 PM   #1553
bliz495 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory has got to be my first visit- they had just run a "webkinz we will never see" article. i was only 9 years old( i think) and remember sitting there with my best friend, laugh my pants off. i will never forget that day... 'cause the next day i got my first webkinz, Bliz!
bliz495 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:54 PM   #1554

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Arrow Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

my favorite memory since i joined WI was when i realized how helpful everyone here was. No matter what questions I had, I could always come here and people would help me. I realized that there really are nice people here.
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:55 PM   #1555
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

My fave moment was when I just got here and a bunch of friedns were welcoming me !
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #1556
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

My favorite memory was Justin's April Fool's joke that he was leaving. I fell for it hook, line & sinker and was heartbroken and stunned. I couldn't imagine WI without him and Wendy & all our wonderful mods. I was so relieved when I realized that it was only an April Fool"s joke and then about died laughing.

Happy Birthday to all of you that has made this such a wonderful site!!! I hope WI lives on forever & has many more Birthdays to celebrate!

Last edited by crosses; 03-23-2009 at 07:59 PM..
crosses is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #1557
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

My Favorite WI memory is when I joined. I barely knew anything. I felt like just a visitor, nothing important. Until people started welcoming me and explaining what Rep is and all that stuff. I am so glad I joined WI. I'm SO glad! Happy B-day WI!
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #1558
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite WI memory was the snowflake festival on WI in 2007 ...it was so much fun. I had just joined WI and started the snowflake thread and met so many friends starting the thread.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #1559

KathryntheGreat is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is the first time I found out that Webkinzinsider existed. My younger sister got the first webkinz in our family, and I fell in love then. Shortly after, my mom bought me one, the lil kinz pig, and that was the beginning of the end. I now have no problems in admitting my addiction to webkinz. I googled webkinz one day to see what came up, and I found this wonderful site that told all about webkinz, and what would be coming up, and how to get trophies in games, and people got on and talked about their accounts, and how to decorate, and strategies for trading. As you have probably guess, Webkinzinsider was this wonderful site. Happy 2nd birthday webkinzinsider!!!
KathryntheGreat is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #1560
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

My favorite WI memory was actually getting to "meet" a very special young lady and knowing that because of WI she gets to meet a lot of great people and have a lot of fun!! So does her mom!
daelcare is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24