Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #1531
I want a octopus
Webkinz :)

Webkinz1751 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

When i posted my first thread and pm! I was so happy i felt like i fitted in! i thought it wasd amazing i knew what to talk about and post about1 i posted pictures and actually made a fishy shop! I loved the moment! For the pm i pmed my first friend1 i talked about how i was new and how do I do things! what a great moment!
Webkinz1751 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #1532
smokeyjoesblues

SmokeyJoesBlues is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I had fun collaborating with all the people trying to figure out new secret recipes.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #1533
xoxoricky

PeaceLove777 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have so many memories of webkinz insider, but my favorite memory was when I first began. I was a little confused just about everything, and I was overwhelmed wioth all this infor mation that I didn't know what it was like my PMs, threads, trading, and how much certain things are "worth". Then I went on the daily chat thread and didn't really think that anyone would pay attention, but I asked about everything. At that time I had not heard of the help thread and I waited about two minutes and someone replied. At first I thought wow, they are a fast typer! Then I thought wow, how kind of them to answer and explain. I learned about everything and how to earn every thing! They even explained a new thing; reputation points. They even gave me one! Then I gave them one for being so kind and friendly. The people like this person are the people who keep the world happy, and not some dreadful place. The ones who have a smile, spread the smile, and then the everyone is smiling. To sumerize my favorite webkinz insider memory is that my favorite memory is when I met a person, who became my friend, and still is my friend, and their kindness on WI keeps me spreading the smile every day. Thank You my friend.

Old 03-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #1534

twi-hardgrl is on a distinguished road

Hi. I would like to enter the contest. The best memory was probably finding this place. i visit this place constantly, and it is my very favorite site. All of my friend visit it. It is so well put togeher and i am forever grateful to Wendy and Justin. And to my two very best friends. one of whom is named Kayla! Hey Stranger! thanks! -jade/twi-hardgrl.
twi-hardgrl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #1535
oo-Hoo we're
Gift Guru

billiebcc will become famous soon enough

My favorite WI memory is the starting of the party thread!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #1536
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

I have to say that my favorite moment was being able to start my first thread with a screen shot of something no one else had sent in yet! It mad me feel like a real part of the community since I was finally able to bring something NEW to the forums rather than simply add to someone else's thread...
Black Jax is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #1537

ducklover will become famous soon enough

my favorite memory of WI was when I first began playing WW.
I became fascinated with how WW, I knew there had to be a good
forum where I can look around. I remember one day, I stumbled upon WI,
it had so much helpful info. I was excited because it showed me when the babysitting job was in the employment office, tips about where to find certain gems, and when rares were in the curio shop.
As soon as i found this site, I knew it was reliable, and so, of course, I became a member.
ducklover is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #1538
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Wow... so many to choose from!

well, my favorite WI memory is basically how much fun I've had wit all of the friends I have here, especially writing stories with them!

Thanks for the awesome contest!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #1539
cfcsinger17
Gifted

CutieKitty is on a distinguished road

my favorite memory was when i met my gift coach in the trainees gift thread and i learned how to trade.
CutieKitty is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #1540
berryblast is on a distinguished road

well i havent been here to long but my favorite memory was when i found webkinz insider i thought i hit the jackpot with the spoilers of new webbies and finding out about the recipes
berryblast is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24