Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #1491
Candy loves WI
Webkinz :)

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

Favorite memory:

Wow, meeting new friends!! It is so great to come here and meet people who love the same things you do!!
tiffsmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #1492

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Official WI 2nd Birthday Contest Thread! Win WI Premium Memberships, Virtual Items or Webkinz Dragons on 3/23/09 ONLY!

I think my most favorit thing on WI was wen I got my own accont

:clyde::deer::pg::rbt::samoye d::tdf::toucan:
zebrasRc00l is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #1493
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

I have had so many memories here it is so hard to choose. So I shall go with earning my 5 silvers.

I never paid much to my stars since to me they seem like 'grade levels'. The more knowledge gained (in this case posts) Your level goes up. I loved my stars when I got them and when I first saw the I was like When did these get here, and wow that was fast! and it was! I earned my five stars fast and I was surprised! To this day, my more memorable memories will be when I rank a little higher and know that I didn't spam my way there!

Good luck everyone!
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:36 PM   #1494
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

My favourite Wi memory...Hmmm... I guess it would be joining this website, I didn't know where anything was, but it gome to where I am now.
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #1495
poopoonoonoo132 is an unknown quantity at this point

ps...HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI IM SOOOO EXCITED
poopoonoonoo132 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #1496
Lil Kinz

Skippyjon2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory on was Wendy's wish list contest.
Skippyjon2 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #1497
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

My favorite WI memory was when i discovered the DCT.
SO COOL
Old 03-23-2009, 07:38 PM   #1498
tslotat is on a distinguished road

my favorite memory was when i logged on, and found that 2 people wanted to be my friend
i felt so happy and welcome to this site!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:38 PM   #1499
Hollybun

MerryO is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday to WI!! Probably my most favorite thing was finding out how many other adults, especially "young at heart" grammas enjoy WW! My grandkids have lost interest somewhat in WW, but I still enjoy playing the games & designing new rooms for my cute "pets", 16 & counting.... So THANK YOU to all who make this site so informative & helpful... you are much appreciated! Have to tell another favorite moment...reading about tips/strategy for Jelly Bean Challenge on WI, & then actually winning the JBC on about the 5th time using the strategy! It was such fun!

Love my :clyde::gwolf:
MerryO is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:38 PM   #1500
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

My favorite memory (so far!) was the first time i watched a trainee of mine "graduate" to the big GE : )

I was so nervous when i started as a coach - I wanted more than anything to do right by the people who had been placed under my care. Being a teacher is the second-biggest responsibility you can have, after being a parent.
So I was nervous when my trainees started moving out and up.....did I give them enough?

Then they started becoming such great traders and such vital parts of WI....and it made me so happy! I couldn't be prouder of all of you : )
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear10176 was here, code orange, exoteric was here, googlesboogles was here!, happy 2nd anniversary wi, happy b-day wi! ~ emnm12, happy b-day!, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!, happy birthday wi, happy birthday wi :d-ka, happy birthday wi!!, happy birthday wi<3<3<3, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hippeh burphdayzz!!, juliebear01 was here!, kristalangel was here, monkeecj wuz hear, mouse noms on tags, red lava- cool!, second birthday, stripey190 was here, sunnyroller, thanks wi, ~kat24